Get any strange looks?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Buying and Selling
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on 11/29/16 at 8:27pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care GuideLast edited: 8/10/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 1808post #27107 of 288916/2/16 at 4:40pmQuote:
Why not use a suede protector such as Saphir Super Invulner for the peace of mind? It won't discolour the suede but I mean if you can patent it or get UPS to pay you a royalty for the advertisement that's a different matter then ;)post #27108 of 288916/2/16 at 4:40pmQuote:
Personally, I would not have chosen white. Would have preferred charcoal or navy to pair better with the trousers.
Seems like the Fit is spot on though.post #27109 of 288916/2/16 at 4:48pmpost #27110 of 288916/2/16 at 5:09pmpost #27111 of 288916/2/16 at 5:11pmpost #27112 of 288916/2/16 at 5:59pmpost #27113 of 288916/2/16 at 7:18pmpost #27114 of 288916/2/16 at 11:05pmpost #27115 of 288916/2/16 at 11:34pmQuote:
LOL, I do not understand why buy suede shoes when you have to do this to them?
I have a pair of suede shoes which are nearly 15years old which have been through rain and puddles of water but still look very good.
I say just wear them and enjoy, when they are wet just put your shoe trees in them and let them dry naturally after that give them a light brush and you are all set!post #27116 of 288916/3/16 at 12:13ampost #27117 of 288916/3/16 at 12:26ampost #27118 of 288916/3/16 at 1:37am
For all of you wearing a 8/8.5E ... These are cool and priced well at $649 + Best Offer.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWOB-Edward-Green-82-Last-Beaulieu-Burgundy-Leather-Wingtip-Shoes-England-8-8-5E-/311625955652?hash=item488e5ab944:g:A5AAAOSwuhhXULvOpost #27119 of 288916/3/16 at 1:50ampost #27120 of 288916/3/16 at 5:31amQuote:Originally Posted by MrVenneri
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Because I would rather crawl naked through a field of rusted shrapnel than get a single drop of water on my suede Chelsea's.
With all that hardware in your left hand I thought you were handcuffed to that briefcase!
I agree with others...I used Nano on my suede Shanklins and they are basically my go to shoe for wet days.
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 20 seconds ago
- › Filson/Nigel Cabourn Work Cape Jacket (M) 48 seconds ago
- › Henry Blake Watches - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The 'Best Of' Friday Challenges 2016 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 5 minutes ago
- › RRL Slim Straight Helm Wash 38x32 5 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 7 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway