Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Buying and Selling
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on 2/24/17 at 5:24am in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care GuideLast edited: 8/10/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 1798post #26957 of 300335/23/16 at 11:12ampost #26958 of 300335/23/16 at 2:16pm
Those are my listings Dover gone. Trying to rid of the Ashton.
The Ashton just didn't work for me. I wore it once.
Thanks for looking.
Not great pictures, but I needed to let them go after getting a couple of JL Please ping me if interested in the Ashton and or Inverness (new).
Need some room for a couple of MTO's coming end of Julypost #26959 of 300335/23/16 at 2:35pmFolks anyone tried the new 915 last ? I'm told it's a slight variation to the 82 last?
I'm tying to get the Curzon and as I'm working away to go and try one in the shop , thought I would ask someone who may have tried ?
Secondly, opinions on the Curzon and or Chelsea for an Oxford toe cap.
I have a black Chelsea Oxford and I'm in need of another similar plain ish and the Doak Curzon is slowly growing on me.
Thankspost #26960 of 300335/24/16 at 12:29amI have tried the 915. Fits wider across the toe box than 82 (more similar to 202) but with an elongated toe with less curve than the 82. Its similar across the ball as 202 and new 82. It's the longest length shoe for the size. The almond toe is long, especially if you are used to a 202 or 88. I also found that the heel was slightly narrower than 82/202. Overall, think of if the toe point of the 82 was more centerd on the toes, slightly pulled away from foot and stretched (but not narrowed).
Personally, I am interested in the soho and whatever the bal-boot is called for the fall.post #26961 of 300335/24/16 at 6:44ampost #26962 of 300335/24/16 at 12:06pmpost #26963 of 300335/25/16 at 12:33ampost #26964 of 300335/25/16 at 1:23ampost #26965 of 300335/25/16 at 1:26ampost #26966 of 300335/25/16 at 2:11amQuote:
Yep. Breaking them in .... What last are those.
I had my Doak ones on yesterday - a favourite of mine on the 82 last... They have aged well.post #26967 of 300335/25/16 at 2:41amMine are on the 888 (which I really like with these boots)... Mine too appear to have aged/worn well & I'm quite pleased with them overall...most certainly a "go-to staple" that sees some of the heaviest use in my "not so small" (lol) shoe collection....and honestly...I don't know what color EG labeled them. I got them from Leathersole Hawaii which called it something along the lines of "Burnt pine"....but Burnt pine is a bit lighter I'm told...in the end I've never really cared enough to figure it out..lolpost #26968 of 300335/25/16 at 6:33ampost #26969 of 300335/25/16 at 6:53ampost #26970 of 300335/25/16 at 7:47am
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 11 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 22 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 25 minutes ago
- › The (semi-)official "slutty t-shirts" thread 36 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 40 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 43 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 43 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 45 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...