or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 1793

post #26881 of 28954

Some EG display models and last pairs on sale from Leatherfoot, prices are in CAD. I know we have a strong 8E bunch in here. I might regret passing on the 7.5 Shanklins but I have my funds still put aside to make a Galway my next EG purchase.

 

post #26882 of 28954
Dover Deadly Nightshade Day!

post #26883 of 28954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzan View Post
 

Some EG display models and last pairs on sale from Leatherfoot, prices are in CAD. I know we have a strong 8E bunch in here. I might regret passing on the 7.5 Shanklins but I have my funds still put aside to make a Galway my next EG purchase.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

I think it's worth mentioning the entire list, even though there's other brands other than EG.

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/e0259aa2e3459ae9b607f3972/files/Last_Pairs_List2_v8.pdf

post #26884 of 28954
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanchri View Post

I think it's worth mentioning the entire list, even though there's other brands other than EG.
https://gallery.mailchimp.com/e0259aa2e3459ae9b607f3972/files/Last_Pairs_List2_v8.pdf
Well, the only 6.5E EG I already have (black Chelsea). Surprised to see some small (e.g., 5F) StC shoes.
post #26885 of 28954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

Dover Deadly Nightshade Day!


one of my favourite Dovers.

post #26886 of 28954
Quote:
Originally Posted by cezinho View Post


one of my favourite Dovers.

Agreed!!
post #26887 of 28954

@Cleav lovely Dovers!  I am still eyeing a tobacco suede Dover as my next EG purchase, but now I also want something in that nightshade

post #26888 of 28954
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR Magat View Post

@Cleav
lovely Dovers!  I am still eyeing a tobacco suede Dover as my next EG purchase, but now I also want something in that nightshade

this is the one for me as well as my next EG
post #26889 of 28954
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR Magat View Post

@Cleav
lovely Dovers!  I am still eyeing a tobacco suede Dover as my next EG purchase, but now I also want something in that nightshade

Thanks man. I love the colour, I've had some black on there too and it works well. I may go again with that just to deepen the colour. Most importantly the leather is super soft and the 606 last is perfect for me. All things considered these are running as my EG favourites right now. Some of my others are not getting the love, may be time for a purge...
post #26890 of 28954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post


Thanks man. I love the colour, I've had some black on there too and it works well. I may go again with that just to deepen the colour. Most importantly the leather is super soft and the 606 last is perfect for me. All things considered these are running as my EG favourites right now. Some of my others are not getting the love, may be time for a purge...

+1.....and the stiff HAF leather soles are fantastic.  That last is made for my feet too.

post #26891 of 28954
Quote:

Originally Posted by stanchri 

 

I think it's worth mentioning the entire list, even though there's other brands other than EG.

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/e0259aa2e3459ae9b607f3972/files/Last_Pairs_List2_v8.pdf


Thank goodness there's nothing of interest to me in my size....As I'm sitting on a stack of unworn shoes as is, I probably shouldn't have even looked. Although....I do hope Leatherfoot has a few nice deals when I get a chance to visit them in mid-August....I'll just throw RogerPs name around a few times and see what happens. :smarmy: 

post #26892 of 28954
Quote:
Originally Posted by justonemore View Post
 


Thank goodness there's nothing of interest to me in my size....As I'm sitting on a stack of unworn shoes as is, I probably shouldn't have even looked. Although....I do hope Leatherfoot has a few nice deals when I get a chance to visit them in mid-August....I'll just throw RogerPs name around a few times and see what happens. :smarmy: 

 

might land you a few boots...who knows

post #26893 of 28954

Deleted.

 

Situation Rectified.


Edited by MrVenneri - 5/20/16 at 4:34pm
post #26894 of 28954
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVenneri View Post
 

I've been waiting for my Dover's to arrive from Leatherfoot for the past 2 months. What was suppose to be a 2-3 week turnaround via a standard stock-pull has turned into a black hole of uncertainty shrouded in false hope.

 

I don't know how 2-3 weeks could ever have been possible, but EG does tend to drive their retailers bonkers with, shall we say, highly variable delivery times.

post #26895 of 28954
Quote:
Originally Posted by justonemore View Post
 


Thank goodness there's nothing of interest to me in my size....As I'm sitting on a stack of unworn shoes as is, I probably shouldn't have even looked. Although....I do hope Leatherfoot has a few nice deals when I get a chance to visit them in mid-August....I'll just throw RogerPs name around a few times and see what happens. :smarmy: 

 

Nothing left in my size save for the black C&J boots.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy