or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 1784

post #26746 of 29001
^^^ Loving the balmorals Coldinboston

As the temperatures are finally into double figures (centigrade) here, I thought I could finally break out an unlined loafer.

Does anyone recognise this model by the way? They are on the 61 last, but I've never seen anything similar that doesn't have the split toe.

post #26747 of 29001
Looks like a piccadilly
post #26748 of 29001
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinboston View Post


ZAPASMAN the 202 fits me best to begin with. I kind of have a meaty forefoot and shorter toes like the 202 looks but instep was a slight problem. Once i realized that EG can add instep room if you ask them as part of an MTO it was a life changer! Not sure what mods you would need though

Thanks coldinboston but EG MTO´s are too much for my current economy.  I would like to have the chance to try the 202 last on the F widht to relief my toes... but I can wait.


Edited by Zapasman - 5/3/16 at 4:50am
post #26749 of 29001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapasman View Post
 

Thanks coldinboston but EG MTO´s are too much for my current economy.  I would like to have the chance to try the 202 last on the F widht to relieve my toes... but I can wait.

Then you should head to Italy where they generally stock F width :)

post #26750 of 29001
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespoken pa View Post

Looks like a piccadilly

They are similar, but Piccadillys are lined and these are unlined - could have been an MTO for an unlined version I suppose (they were an ebay purchase, I didn't get them direct from EG)
post #26751 of 29001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapasman View Post

Thanks coldinboston but EG MTO´s are too much for my current economy.  I would like to have the chance to try the 202 last on the F widht to relief my toes... but I can wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecwy View Post

Then you should head to Italy where they generally stock F width smile.gif


Borghini classic (google the online store) stocks almost all their shoes in F or EE and are cheaper than any store in the USA esp without the VAT and the great dollar to euro exchange. They do carry some regular width also.
I dont know if the price is as favorable if you are purchasing within the EU.
And currently they have 15% off mothers day promotion.
Also carry Lobb and Churchs among others. I have bought 2-3 pairs from them with good customer service and great email communication (i was worried about their communication but it was prompt and in English)


http://www.borghiniclassic.com/eshop/en/search?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=Edward+green&submit_search=
post #26752 of 29001
Chestnut Utah Galways today
post #26753 of 29001


Malverns
post #26754 of 29001
Navy mercer today

post #26755 of 29001
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinboston View Post



Borghini classic (google the online store) stocks almost all their shoes in F or EE and are cheaper than any store in the USA esp without the VAT and the great dollar to euro exchange. They do carry some regular width also.
I dont know if the price is as favorable if you are purchasing within the EU.
And currently they have 15% off mothers day promotion.
Also carry Lobb and Churchs among others. I have bought 2-3 pairs from them with good customer service and great email communication (i was worried about their communication but it was prompt and in English)


http://www.borghiniclassic.com/eshop/en/search?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=Edward+green&submit_search=


Thanks for this link! Is there a code for the 15% off? 

post #26756 of 29001
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppercorn78 View Post


Thanks for this link! Is there a code for the 15% off? 

15% OFF with code: MOM2016 until 08/05/2016
It will prompt you to enter at checkout if you forget.

That store is a fat foot's paradise
post #26757 of 29001

Dark Oak Galway you are mine! Here's to hoping that sizing works out...

post #26758 of 29001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapasman View Post

Thanks coldinboston but EG MTO´s are too much for my current economy.  I would like to have the chance to try the 202 last on the F widht to relief my toes... but I can wait.

Take a trip to Bel y Cia in Barcelona, they have a ton of F width 202 models
post #26759 of 29001
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post


Take a trip to Bel y Cia in Barcelona, they have a ton of F width 202 models

I know Santa Eulalia but never heard of that shop. Thanks stevent.

post #26760 of 29001
The site's men's sales are now probably higher than women's with the Mom code.

Cool day...Galway
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy