or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 176

post #2626 of 13229
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

Just recieved my Galways today, and I have to say the 82 Last fits my feet just like a glove.







Congratulations, beautiful boots one of my favourites!
post #2627 of 13229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farhad19620 View Post


Congratulations, beautiful boots one of my favourites!

Thank you sir.

 

I've been looking at a pair of these for awhile now.

 

I got tired of just looking.

post #2628 of 13229
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post


Galway is quickly becoming the official boot of style forum. I am waiting mine just like this (I am assuming these have dainite sole) and I have plans for Galway on 64 last and 202 last.

Speaking of which,  anyone interested in doing a Galway MTO through Skoak?  Would be hard to beat the price they are able to do it at, esp if you are in the US and get the 20% VAT deduction. 

post #2629 of 13229
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepats81 View Post

Speaking of which,  anyone interested in doing a Galway MTO through Skoak?  Would be hard to beat the price they are able to do it at, esp if you are in the US and get the 20% VAT deduction. 

They "just" did a Galway MTO + they will soon have that boot in stock.

From the web site:

- Edward Green Galway Derby Boot in Dark Oak/Walnut Country Calf (May)
post #2630 of 13229
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepats81 View Post

Speaking of which,  anyone interested in doing a Galway MTO through Skoak?  Would be hard to beat the price they are able to do it at, esp if you are in the US and get the 20% VAT deduction. 

Well shog[1].gif what Galway MTO boot (last,color, etc) are you interested in?
post #2631 of 13229

I would like dark oak with mink suede upper on the 888 last with a dainite sole.  I could also be talked into burgundy or nightshade as well. 

post #2632 of 13229
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepats81 View Post

I would like dark oak with mink suede upper on the 888 last with a dainite sole.  I could also be talked into burgundy or nightshade as well. 

I'm in for that
post #2633 of 13229
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

Just recieved my Galways today, and I have to say the 82 Last fits my feet just like a glove. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)






awesome! how did you size?
post #2634 of 13229

Edward Green Galway

post #2635 of 13229
Love the color, the only thing I don't like is that the shaft does not have a lining with only a strip of leather on the top. I know it makes the boot more comfortable but I think a little support would be nicer. Still a handsome boot.
post #2636 of 13229
^ the leather is really thick though- atleast on the walnut grain. Without the aid of measurements I would argue that the shaft is thicker than most boots
post #2637 of 13229

Great looking boot.

 

Which Last is that by the way, is it the 64?

post #2638 of 13229
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

^ the leather is really thick though- atleast on the walnut grain. Without the aid of measurements I would argue that the shaft is thicker than most boots

Maybe I just need to buy one of each to find out. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Okay, back to reality...
post #2639 of 13229
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

Great looking boot.

 

Which Last is that by the way, is it the 64?

Thats the 82 last.

post #2640 of 13229
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy