or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 1738

post #26056 of 28989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post

Boots & Tweed


So beautyfull and Stylish!
post #26057 of 28989

Happy St. Patty Day!

 

 

post #26058 of 28989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzan View Post
 

Happy St. Patty Day!

 

 

 

Very nice, but you really should have gone with something green instead. LOL



Edward%20Green%20Skoaktiebolaget%20Malvern%20Chameleon%20Calf%20Loden%20Suede%20And%20Sub%20LV.jpg
post #26059 of 28989

Or may be this 

 

 

Please excuse the sub-standard picture :D

post #26060 of 28989
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzan View Post
 

Happy St. Patty Day!

 

 

 

Very nice, but you really should have gone with something green instead. LOL

  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edward%20Green%20Skoaktiebolaget%20Malvern%20Chameleon%20Calf%20Loden%20Suede%20And%20Sub%20LV.jpg

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewStart View Post
 

Or may be this 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

Please excuse the sub-standard picture :D

 

 

Haha my EG collection is just getting started so I am covering the basics first. 

 

 

I would rock the hell out of an olive antique Dover though.

 

post #26061 of 28989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzan View Post




Haha my EG collection is just getting started so I am covering the basics first. 


I would rock the hell out of an olive antique Dover though.



I understand and I was giving you hard time. But once you cover the basics you really should do yourself a favor and add a bit of green to your footwear wardrobe.
post #26062 of 28989
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post


I understand and I was giving you hard time. But once you cover the basics you really should do yourself a favor and add a bit of green to your footwear wardrobe.

 

Haha I know you were. I actually do have these in the collection but it was snowing this morning so had to leave the loafers at home. Makes me wonder how awesome an olive antique Piccadilly would look though.

 

 

Non EG shoe inside (Click to show)
post #26063 of 28989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzan View Post
 

 

Haha I know you were. I actually do have these in the collection but it was snowing this morning so had to leave the loafers at home. Makes me wonder how awesome an olive antique Piccadilly would look though.

 

 

Non EG shoe inside (Click to show)

Actually I've always had my eye on a pair of green or olive calf and loden suede Galways.

post #26064 of 28989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzan View Post




Haha my EG collection is just getting started so I am covering the basics first. 


I would rock the hell out of an olive antique Dover though. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Same here - green, blue, every grain know to man......
post #26065 of 28989
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post


I understand and I was giving you hard time. But once you cover the basics you really should do yourself a favor and add a bit of green to your footwear wardrobe.

Crazy talk. Green IS basic 

 

post #26066 of 28989
Dam love olive antique Dover 👍👍
post #26067 of 28989
Olive Dover is really good for sure. I would get it on 606 last drool.gif
post #26068 of 28989
I'd love a pair of chameleon Dovers. Green, but a bit more subtle than olive. Pic from Leather Soul.

post #26069 of 28989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post

Boots & Tweed


I saved this to my phone. Perfection!
post #26070 of 28989
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenLeaman View Post

I saved this to my phone. Perfection!

Thanks, man! I feel special smile.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy