or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 1718

post #25756 of 28896

^ maybe they just have many slots?

post #25757 of 28896
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoosicPa View Post

I was just on Leffot's site, and noticed they are still taking orders for the shell Galways.... thought that pre-order would have filled-up quickly. puzzled.gif
2 1/2 grand!? Come on, behave yerselves! Is it unicorn shell?
post #25758 of 28896
They're really nice but really expensive. I don't think the same crowd that rushes in for $800 shell Aldens rushes in for $2500 shell Galways in quite the same way.
post #25759 of 28896
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoosicPa View Post

I was just on Leffot's site, and noticed they are still taking orders for the shell Galways.... thought that pre-order would have filled-up quickly. puzzled.gif

.


Edited by rbhan12 - 2/28/16 at 10:41am
post #25760 of 28896
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyinsanfran View Post

^ maybe they just have many slots?

Good point. Their first run was limited to 6 slots, but not sure how many in this run.
post #25761 of 28896
Deleted.
Edited by MoosicPa - 2/28/16 at 11:01am
post #25762 of 28896

Don't forget the additional $15 shipping from Leffot. :)

 

Steve's GMTO took a little bit to sell through...I was the final 6th man on that buy-in and that was just last week.

post #25763 of 28896
My apologies for the frequent postings, but I figured this you gentlemen would appreciate another induction to the family.

Black and dark oak Chelseas on the 82 last - for those formal occasions smile.gif. Might keep these tucked in the box until an event warrants for their use.





A special thanks to Steve from Gentlemen's Footwear for the phenomenal customer service and satisfaction!
post #25764 of 28896
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkman24 View Post

My apologies for the frequent postings, but I figured this you gentlemen would appreciate another induction to the family.

Black and dark oak Chelseas on the 82 last - for those formal occasions smile.gif. Might keep these tucked in the box until an event warrants for their use.





A special thanks to Steve from Gentlemen's Footwear for the phenomenal customer service and satisfaction!


Very nice...I just got mine a few weeks back  (different store) .. My black ones are on the 202 however..:cheers:

 

post #25765 of 28896
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVenneri View Post
 

Don't forget the additional $15 shipping from Leffot. :)

 

Steve's GMTO took a little bit to sell through...I was the final 6th man on that buy-in and that was just last week.

 

I think someone backed out, because it was closed and then open again. Either way, we're gonna have some awesome boots. 

post #25766 of 28896
parkman24 love those my man you are killing it congrats!!
post #25767 of 28896
Quote:
Originally Posted by justonemore View Post


Very nice...I just got mine a few weeks back  (different store) .. My black ones are on the 202 however..cheers.gif



I would argue that the two shoes are the "Edward Green starter pack" or a :rotflmao:Galway and a Chelsea lol.rotflmao.gif
post #25768 of 28896
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

parkman24 love those my man you are killing it congrats!!

Yeah despite these new additions, them coffee suede Shannons have become my favorite as well smile.gif
post #25769 of 28896
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkman24 View Post

Yeah despite these new additions, them coffee suede Shannons have become my favorite as well smile.gif
I am glad you are loving them plus best part is very easy to care for biggrin.gif
post #25770 of 28896

Gentlemen,

 

Before I go to bed, I would love to receive your input when you read this. How do you store your shoes? Do you keep them in shoe bags + box or do you keep them open on a shoe rack of some sort? I've been debating which one would be better for the longevity and health of the shoe...

 

Another factor that gets me a bit concerned about leaving the shoes out in the air on the shoe racks is the heat in my house... our house is always at at least 78 degrees fahrenheit (~26 degrees celsius). Perhaps leaving the shoes out exposed in that temperature may be bad for the shoes?

 

I'd love your input at your earliest convenience, gentlemen! Much appreciated in advance!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy