Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Buying and Selling
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 7:17 pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: Yesterday
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: Yesterday
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: Yesterday
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 171
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2552 of 253102/24/13 at 11:04pmThis caught my eye yesterday as an fun and casual spring/summer shoe. The color is actually a touch more blue and contrasts nicely against the red rubber Dianite sole. This was at Khaki's of Carmel.
I could see picking this one up soon for vacation. Far more practical and comfortable for walking than a Tod's driver, that will wear out in one summer.post #2553 of 253102/24/13 at 11:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
This caught my eye yesterday as an fun and casual spring/summer shoe. The color is actually a touch more blue and contrasts nicely against the red rubber Dianite sole. This was at Khaki's of Carmel.
I could see picking this one up soon for vacation. Far more practical and comfortable for walking than a Tod's driver, that will wear out in one summer.
Man I need to get to that storepost #2554 of 253102/26/13 at 10:06pmpost #2555 of 253102/26/13 at 11:30pmpost #2556 of 253102/27/13 at 5:40ampost #2557 of 253102/27/13 at 6:19ampost #2558 of 253102/27/13 at 8:38ampost #2559 of 253102/27/13 at 8:43amQuote:
I bought them from BB and they are on 888 last. BB has them marked in US sizes so if you wear US 11 order Inverness in 11 E from Brooks Brotherspost #2560 of 253102/27/13 at 8:46ampost #2561 of 253102/27/13 at 10:34ampost #2562 of 253102/27/13 at 10:53amQuote:Originally Posted by Crat
I understand quite well that he wouldn't wear them in that weather.
Not everyone is as stupid as I am.
In that case, I'm as stupid as you, Crat!
My shearling Galways were a proper boon in the snow...no point in owning shit weather boots if you're not prepared to wear them in shit weather...post #2563 of 253102/27/13 at 10:58ampost #2564 of 253102/27/13 at 10:58am
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
Styleforum Top Picks
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Currently, there are 1549 Active Users (362 Members and 1187 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 50 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 1 minute ago
- › Video Games 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately? 4 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 8 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...