Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E Last post on 7/27/15 at 9:43pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Marketplace
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 1:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 7/14/15 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 171
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2552 of 205642/24/13 at 11:04pmThis caught my eye yesterday as an fun and casual spring/summer shoe. The color is actually a touch more blue and contrasts nicely against the red rubber Dianite sole. This was at Khaki's of Carmel.
I could see picking this one up soon for vacation. Far more practical and comfortable for walking than a Tod's driver, that will wear out in one summer.post #2553 of 205642/24/13 at 11:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
This caught my eye yesterday as an fun and casual spring/summer shoe. The color is actually a touch more blue and contrasts nicely against the red rubber Dianite sole. This was at Khaki's of Carmel.
I could see picking this one up soon for vacation. Far more practical and comfortable for walking than a Tod's driver, that will wear out in one summer.
Man I need to get to that storepost #2554 of 205642/26/13 at 10:06pmpost #2555 of 205642/26/13 at 11:30pmpost #2556 of 205642/27/13 at 5:40ampost #2557 of 205642/27/13 at 6:19ampost #2558 of 205642/27/13 at 8:38ampost #2559 of 205642/27/13 at 8:43amQuote:
I bought them from BB and they are on 888 last. BB has them marked in US sizes so if you wear US 11 order Inverness in 11 E from Brooks Brotherspost #2560 of 205642/27/13 at 8:46ampost #2561 of 205642/27/13 at 10:34ampost #2562 of 205642/27/13 at 10:53amQuote:Originally Posted by Crat
I understand quite well that he wouldn't wear them in that weather.
Not everyone is as stupid as I am.
In that case, I'm as stupid as you, Crat!
My shearling Galways were a proper boon in the snow...no point in owning shit weather boots if you're not prepared to wear them in shit weather...post #2563 of 205642/27/13 at 10:58ampost #2564 of 205642/27/13 at 10:58am
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
Currently, there are 1490 Active Users (318 Members and 1172 Guests)
- › New Styles Added! Eidos Napoli Jackets & Suits - 42, 44, 46 2 minutes ago
- › Dress in Academia 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Crocodile belts and Alligator belts 3 minutes ago
- › Khaki's of Carmel - Official Affiliate Thread - Carmel-by-the-Sea,... 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 9 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...