or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 1673

post #25081 of 28916



parkman24 enjoy & yes I would recommend you get them biggrin.gif
post #25082 of 28916
Very good T nod[1].gif
post #25083 of 28916
I saw this on another forum, eg now use plastic last for lasting their shoes and the width are different than the one made with wooden last
post #25084 of 28916
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcl911 View Post

I saw this on another forum, eg now use plastic last for lasting their shoes and the width are different than the one made with wooden last
Correct
post #25085 of 28916

Cross post from Skoaktiebolafet thread

 

My brand new EG Shearling Galways, my first pair Galways. Love them!

 

 

post #25086 of 28916
Fabulous ^ nod[1].gif
post #25087 of 28916
@lartiste beautiful !
post #25088 of 28916
Quote:
Originally Posted by lartiste View Post

Cross post from Skoaktiebolafet thread

My brand new EG Shearling Galways, my first pair Galways. Love them!





very nice
post #25089 of 28916

A great day..

 

First pair (well, actually 2) of Edward Green's

First pair of monk straps - went atypical on the first hahaha

 

Wanted to share :)

 

 

post #25090 of 28916
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigglr View Post
 

A great day..

 

First pair (well, actually 2) of Edward Green's

First pair of monk straps - went atypical on the first hahaha

 

Wanted to share :)

 

 

 

Looks great mate.

post #25091 of 28916
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigglr View Post

A great day..

First pair (well, actually 2) of Edward Green's
First pair of monk straps - went atypical on the first hahaha

Wanted to share smile.gif






Glad you did, congrats man nod[1].gif
post #25092 of 28916
@wiggler, very nice combo! Congrats. nod[1].gif
post #25093 of 28916
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigglr View Post

A great day..

First pair (well, actually 2) of Edward Green's
First pair of monk straps - went atypical on the first hahaha

Wanted to share smile.gif





love the monks-are those tobacco or coffee (or something else)?
post #25094 of 28916
Quote:
Originally Posted by heelguy View Post


love the monks-are those tobacco or coffee (or something else)?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoosicPa View Post

@wiggler, very nice combo! Congrats. nod[1].gif

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post


Glad you did, congrats man nod[1].gif

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solari View Post
 

 

Looks great mate.

 

 

Thanks, all!
 
They're the tobacco suede Troons. Fell in love with them!
post #25095 of 28916
Mto?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy