or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 1672

post #25066 of 28991
Cloud Utah Galways would be off the freaking hook.
post #25067 of 28991
Breaking in my Westbourne's, worn to the office today, the 4th, 10hour + wear since I got them about two weeks ago.



post #25068 of 28991
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

Cloud Utah Galways would be off the freaking hook.

Cloud country calf?

post #25069 of 28991
Finally got my first pair of suede shoes (non sneaker).
Tobacco suede, unlined Winford on the 202.
A little darker than i expected but very nice.





post #25070 of 28991
Very nice coldinboston congrats
post #25071 of 28991
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinboston View Post

Finally got my first pair of suede shoes (non sneaker).
Tobacco suede, unlined Winford on the 202.
A little darker than i expected but very nice.





 

Very classy. Didn't know EG had different colour rubber soles - that is a nice touch. :slayer:

post #25072 of 28991
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Very nice coldinboston congrats

You kept telling me to get some suede and i finally did.
These are the most comfortable shoes i have I worn (at least over 2 hrs).
I dont know if its the suede, the unlined part, or the rubber soles (or all of them) but i might as well be wearing slippers!
post #25073 of 28991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Cash View Post

Very classy. Didn't know EG had different colour rubber soles - that is a nice touch. icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

Thats me. Classy kind of dude. biggrin.gif
post #25074 of 28991
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinboston View Post

You kept telling me to get some suede and i finally did.
These are the most comfortable shoes i have I worn (at least over 2 hrs).
I dont know if its the suede, the unlined part, or the rubber soles (or all of them) but i might as well be wearing slippers!
It's suede my man & I am glad you like them. I have Shannon on coffee suede boot love them.
post #25075 of 28991
^^ EG unlined suede is very comfortable. I have a pair of Shanklin in tobacco suede with rubber sole. They are super comfortable.
post #25076 of 28991
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinboston View Post

Finally got my first pair of suede shoes (non sneaker).
Tobacco suede, unlined Winford on the 202.
A little darker than i expected but very nice.





I've been mulling over that idea in a 32 or 82 last. Lovely design. Maybe in mushroom suede.
post #25077 of 28991
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelvl View Post

Breaking in my Westbourne's, worn to the office today, the 4th, 10hour + wear since I got them about two weeks ago.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




@michaelvl I almost ordered a pair of those yesterday. I'm in search of a travel OneShoe that I can wear with a suit as well as jeans. Those are leading the pack currently.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinboston View Post

Finally got my first pair of suede shoes (non sneaker).
Tobacco suede, unlined Winford on the 202.
A little darker than i expected but very nice.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)





Those look great @coldinboston. Good shoes for Sunday when it's going to be 50 degrees!
post #25078 of 28991
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

Cloud Utah Galways would be off the freaking hook.

Black suede shaft?
post #25079 of 28991
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post


It's suede my man & I am glad you like them. I have Shannon on coffee suede boot love them.

Can you post your boots please, Ttown? I've been waiting to pull the trigger on the Shannons in coffee suede

post #25080 of 28991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faster View Post

Cloud country calf?

You mean in combo with the Utah? Not feeling two similar grain leathers - not enough contrast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairlynerdy View Post

Black suede shaft?

That would definitely work.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy