or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 1667

post #24991 of 28896

I think Leffot discriminates against the UK 9 US 9.5 sizes lol. I've never been able to find that size on their website!

post #24992 of 28896
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shouldaville View Post

Some decent sizes left on the Beaulieus. I'd be all over one of those, but someone already took the 9.5 midnight. Justin? patch%5B1%5D.gif 

I checked last week and it was gone. I didnt buy it unfortunately :-(
post #24993 of 28896
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveyoo1983 View Post

Just wanted to update you gents on this issue smile.gif
I got lucky and did not see this on our stocklists but I saw some posts about this issues here and brought it up to Hillary (Managing Director of EG) past Sunday when I met her.
She was very aware of it and this issues was brought attention to the finishing/polishing room and has now been rectified smile.gif
Cheers!
That's pretty good news that Ms. Freeman has addressed it. Maybe it'll be worth a risk on the St. James then... smile.gif
post #24994 of 28896
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

Damn, wish those Cardiff were my size. 

Tough choice for me (7.5UK) between Shanklin and Cardiff. I needed a nice Chukka more though and figured I'd get more use.
post #24995 of 28896
Quote:
Originally Posted by heelguy View Post

Tough choice for me (7.5UK) between Shanklin and Cardiff. I needed a nice Chukka more though and figured I'd get more use.

Get both, its the price of the original at full price
post #24996 of 28896
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shouldaville View Post

Some decent sizes left on the Beaulieus. I'd be all over one of those, but someone already took the 9.5 midnight. Justin? patch%5B1%5D.gif 

Must resist getting the midnight bealieus, but so cheap and available in my size.... the 82 last is making me pause (maybe its the new roomier resin last).
post #24997 of 28896
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinboston View Post

Must resist getting the midnight bealieus, but so cheap and available in my size.... the 82 last is making me pause (maybe its the new roomier resin last?).
post #24998 of 28896
No idea what happened there
post #24999 of 28896
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Get both, its the price of the original at full price

Wife will kill me. I have a daughter in college and I am paying full freight.
post #25000 of 28896
Quote:
Originally Posted by heelguy View Post


Tough choice for me (7.5UK) between Shanklin and Cardiff. I needed a nice Chukka more though and figured I'd get more use.

I got the exact same Chukka, albeit not on sale..  But anyway, it's perfect. I feel Cardiff's are hard to use. 

post #25001 of 28896
I am shocked they do have my size
post #25002 of 28896
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faster View Post

I got the exact same Chukka, albeit not on sale..  But anyway, it's perfect. I feel Cardiff's are hard to use. 

thanks-that was my thinking also.
post #25003 of 28896
So you guys don't recommend Cardiff?
post #25004 of 28896

Almost broke down and bought the Cardiff, holding out for a Galway though so staying strong haha

post #25005 of 28896
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

So you guys don't recommend Cardiff?
 

What I meant is that it's not a model/color that lends itself to a lot of use/match. IMO 

 

The chukka on the other hand, is the opposite 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy