or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 1643

post #24631 of 28968
So gents how well dose rose country calf & delapre leather boot/Galway hold up for bad weather. Rain & snow, slush etc
post #24632 of 28968
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

So gents how well dose rose country calf & delapre leather boot/Galway hold up for bad weather. Rain & snow, slush etc
I beat the ever living crap out of my Rosewood CC Galway. I wear them in everything...salt, slush, you name it. You would never know by their condition.
post #24633 of 28968
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

My next Galway will be all suede. 

The money was the leffot make up. I dropped the ball on that one.
post #24634 of 28968
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespoken pa View Post

The money was the leffot make up. I dropped the ball on that one.
Me too, man. Me too. I had them in my cart a couple times.
post #24635 of 28968
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveyoo1983 View Post

x-post from our affiliate thread. here are some navy EGs smile.gif enjoy!






Steve, loving my Navy Utah Dovers... very versatile shoe. fistbump.gif

post #24636 of 28968
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

Deposit paid on this bad boy! 

Can't wait for these.

Just paid mine as well, very excited for the boot. Will be my 5th galway

Don't think I ever posted these, but some group photos from a while back:



post #24637 of 28968
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

I beat the ever living crap out of my Rosewood CC Galway. I wear them in everything...salt, slush, you name it. You would never know by their condition.
Good to know this & thank you for the info. By the way suede galaway would be bad ass. I have all suede Shannon love them.
post #24638 of 28968
Those blue dovers are calling me like a moth to the flame. I have two suede orders in the works so I didn't jump on the leffot make up....rookie mistake. Anyone have real life pics?
post #24639 of 28968
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespoken pa View Post

Those blue dovers are calling me like a moth to the flame. I have two suede orders in the works so I didn't jump on the leffot make up....rookie mistake. Anyone have real life pics?
What suede Dover are you getting & from what store. I want them also just can't seem to find them.
post #24640 of 28968
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Good to know this & thank you for the info. By the way suede galaway would be bad ass. I have all suede Shannon love them.

I really want to be able to embrace the shannon just cannot do it. You rarely seem the epsom boot however.
post #24641 of 28968
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespoken pa View Post

I really want to be able to embrace the shannon just cannot do it. You rarely seem the epsom boot however.

I ordered an epsom MTO which unfortunately is probably still a few months away. I believe late March is the quote I got. I Wonder why its not as popular as the Shannon bc its is a nice looking boot
post #24642 of 28968
Also stroked about 202 E last coldinboston, listen to you & went with 8.5uk
post #24643 of 28968
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Also stroked about 202 E last coldinboston, listen to you & went with 8.5uk

Which model you grab? I really like the 202 last. It just fits my feet so well. I usually MTO everything i get in the 202 if it does not come in that last (for the shoes, not necessarily the boots)
post #24644 of 28968
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinboston View Post

Which model you grab? I really like the 202 last. It just fits my feet so well. I usually MTO everything i get in the 202 if it does not come in that last (for the shoes, not necessarily the boots)
Did mto rout & picked up Alderley boot 202 last 8.5uk
post #24645 of 28968
What are the specs on the epsom boston?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy