or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 1591

post #23851 of 28935

I'm so used to wearing cordovan that wearing calf is quite an adjustment seeing creases haha.

 

 

post #23852 of 28935
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzan View Post
 

I'm so used to wearing cordovan that wearing calf is quite an adjustment seeing creases haha.

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

Embrace the creases! :)

 

Nice looking outfit

post #23853 of 28935
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR Magat View Post
 

 

Embrace the creases! :)

 

Nice looking outfit

 

Thanks! I was supposed to wear this outfit to a Xmas party this weekend that we had to last minute cancel on, I felt like I missed out so I wore it today haha. I have a pink OCBD underneath the sweater and some fun socks on.

 

post #23854 of 28935
I really need to get some Dovers so an angel can get his wings. Beautiful!!
post #23855 of 28935
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzan View Post

Thanks! I was supposed to wear this outfit to a Xmas party this weekend that we had to last minute cancel on, I felt like I missed out so I wore it today haha. I have a pink OCBD underneath the sweater and some fun socks on.


Nice combination. Those dovers are beautiful.
post #23856 of 28935


got my first Edward green today!

 

THIS IS NOT MY FAULT IN ANY WAY!!  this is all DDDREES fault!

 

I got the Chelsea in dark oak antique. it says E82 last.  very well made, soft leather interesting heel and sole.  one shoe is  a TINY bit loose at the heel, the guy at Mr. Sid said that should get better. do you think so?  I am a 10 1/2 US and you all said the 10E Green is my size.  I think a 9 1/2 would be small.

 

interesting shoe, I love it!

 

thanks guys for all the help and encouragement and advice.

 

I think those galway boots look really nice!

 

I repeat, I am NOT responsible for this, DDDREES is!  Green makes nice shoes!

best

 

bob

:)

post #23857 of 28935
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertE View Post


got my first Edward green today!

THIS IS NOT MY FAULT IN ANY WAY!!  this is all DDDREES fault!

I got the Chelsea in dark oak antique. it says E82 last.  very well made, soft leather interesting heel and sole.  one shoe is  a TINY bit loose at the heel, the guy at Mr. Sid said that should get better. do you think so?  I am a 10 1/2 US and you all said the 10E Green is my size.  I think a 9 1/2 would be small.

interesting shoe, I love it!

thanks guys for all the help and encouragement and advice.

I think those galway boots look really nice!

I repeat, I am NOT responsible for this, DDDREES is!  Green makes nice shoes!
best

bob
smile.gif
Yes dddrees is a master enabler lol biggrin.gif
post #23858 of 28935
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post


Yes dddrees is a master enabler lol biggrin.gif

Meh....he's alright.

post #23859 of 28935
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post
 

Meh....he's alright.


Yeah meh, that's kind of what I say about you too, LOL

post #23860 of 28935
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertE View Post
 


got my first Edward green today!

 

THIS IS NOT MY FAULT IN ANY WAY!!  this is all DDDREES fault!

 

I got the Chelsea in dark oak antique. it says E82 last.  very well made, soft leather interesting heel and sole.  one shoe is  a TINY bit loose at the heel, the guy at Mr. Sid said that should get better. do you think so?  I am a 10 1/2 US and you all said the 10E Green is my size.  I think a 9 1/2 would be small.

 

interesting shoe, I love it!

 

thanks guys for all the help and encouragement and advice.

 

I think those galway boots look really nice!

 

I repeat, I am NOT responsible for this, DDDREES is!  Green makes nice shoes!

best

 

bob

:)


Congrats!!!

 

 

But where are the PICs?

 

 

Oh, and let me know when your ready for that next one. LOL

post #23861 of 28935
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertE View Post
 


got my first Edward green today!

 

THIS IS NOT MY FAULT IN ANY WAY!!  this is all DDDREES fault!

 

I got the Chelsea in dark oak antique. it says E82 last.  very well made, soft leather interesting heel and sole.  one shoe is  a TINY bit loose at the heel, the guy at Mr. Sid said that should get better. do you think so?  I am a 10 1/2 US and you all said the 10E Green is my size.  I think a 9 1/2 would be small.

 

interesting shoe, I love it!

 

thanks guys for all the help and encouragement and advice.

 

I think those galway boots look really nice!

 

I repeat, I am NOT responsible for this, DDDREES is!  Green makes nice shoes!

best

 

bob

:)

Congrats Bob!

 

The gentlemen of Mr. Sid are pretty good with providing feedback and making sure you get a shoe that you are completely satisfied with. They convinced me to make the switch from Aldens to Edward Greens.

 

I purchased my first pair as well earlier this week! I believe it is the Cadogan in mocha suede, 82 last. 

 

 

Definitely the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn! 

 

Cheers.

post #23862 of 28935
Anyone have any thoughts of getting an EG chukka in smooth calf leather (non suede or pebble)

I just thought it would be nice to have a pair of really well made chukkas that can go as formal as slacks and jacket to as casual as jeans and a button up.
post #23863 of 28935
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Anyone have any thoughts of getting an EG chukka in smooth calf leather (non suede or pebble)

I just thought it would be nice to have a pair of really well made chukkas that can go as formal as slacks and jacket to as casual as jeans and a button up.

Have you considered the G&G Arran, or the St Crispins Chukka?
post #23864 of 28935
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

Have you considered the G&G Arran, or the St Crispins Chukka?

It's just that EG fits me better than the GG Arran that I've tried and I haven't tried the StC. I have one pair of saddles that I'm still breaking in. I just find EG to be comfortable and well balanced
post #23865 of 28935
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

It's just that EG fits me better than the GG Arran that I've tried and I haven't tried the StC. I have one pair of saddles that I'm still breaking in. I just find EG to be comfortable and well balanced

I understand and I actually remembered your earlier post with regards to fit. It just that I find that those two for some reason look the best in my opinion. Heck I can't even remember seeing an EG chukka in smooth calf. However fit trumps everything else.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy