or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 1576

post #23626 of 29004

Do any of you guys own both the Doak/Walnut CC and the Doak/brown mink suede galways?

post #23627 of 29004
Quote:
Originally Posted by movoblast View Post

Do any of you guys own both the Doak/Walnut CC and the Doak/brown mink suede galways?

Both great versions for sure, but a bit too much alike when it comes to the portion of the boot that's going to be seen. Especially when you consider all the other potential possibilities. Personally I went for another color calf\suede combo for that very reason.
post #23628 of 29004
post #23629 of 29004
edited
Edited by TtownMD - 12/6/15 at 4:09pm
post #23630 of 29004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

Beautiful.

post #23631 of 29004
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post






I am total convert for EG Galway & Boot's icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Shannon bal boot 82 last love them from GF !!!

Shannon is georgeous!
post #23632 of 29004
Quote:
Originally Posted by chifromdachi View Post

Beautiful.

Thanks man, they're the Camden on 82 last in coffee suede

@TtownMD
post #23633 of 29004
heard back from the Nutcracker. shipping notification has been received in case anyone was still waiting.
post #23634 of 29004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akeem View Post

heard back from the Nutcracker. shipping notification has been received in case anyone was still waiting.


Good to hear.  Hope to get mine soon as well.

post #23635 of 29004
coffee Shankins today (bought from a member here). Good luck to everyone waiting on their orders from Oak Room - they are fantastic!
post #23636 of 29004
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR Magat View Post

coffee Shankins today (bought from a member here). Good luck to everyone waiting on their orders from Oak Room - they are fantastic!

Nice combination!!!!

I am waiting for my Shanklin from Oakroom, just can't wait.
post #23637 of 29004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

Thanks man, they're the Camden on 82 last in coffee suede

@TtownMD
Oh wow so light makes a huge difference I would not have guess that. Regardless I am glad I like the color picked coffee suede for my Shannon. Thank you so much biggrin.gif
Edited by TtownMD - 12/7/15 at 8:50am
post #23638 of 29004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akeem View Post

heard back from the Nutcracker. shipping notification has been received in case anyone was still waiting.
Thank you for sharing this.
post #23639 of 29004
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin8451 View Post

Shannon is georgeous!
Thank you what all did you buy? Lol
post #23640 of 29004
Another photo because coffee suede is gorgeous in sunlight smile.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy