or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 1547

post #23191 of 29009
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinboston View Post

Thanks i kind of did the same. Ordered glencoe first in gg06 to test out. Of course i know there is no way i am going to wait 4 mos before ordering another pair so...

Good choice and good luck.

Actually I didn't wait either. I intended to but the St James II in Kudu and Claf came out and well....


But anyway I did have one on the TG73 all ready so it wasn't I gigantic risk, but I still consider myself rather lucky.
Edited by dddrees - 11/15/15 at 5:25pm
post #23192 of 29009
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

By the way I am digging your tweed green jacket where are you buying that from? Would love to own it & match it with my antique olive EG biggrin.gif

Hi Ttown the fabric is Ariston A579/27. Go to your preferred suit shop/bespoke shop, they should be able to order the fabric from Ariston.
post #23193 of 29009
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

Good choice and good luck.

Actually I didn't wait either. I intended to but the St James II in Kudu and Claf came out and well....


But anyway I did have one on the TG73 all ready so it wasn't I gigantice risk, but I still consider myself rather lucky.

I am debating on GG black Oxford on GG06 last and JL City II black Oxford on 7000 last. How does GG06 last fit comparing with EG 82 last?
post #23194 of 29009
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

You are fine my size 9 uk E has all been TG73 last & very good snug fit biggrin.gif

You are a very good enabler.. i am going to take the plunge with G&G, but i need to get my chameleon malvern first :-)
post #23195 of 29009
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin8451 View Post

I am debating on GG black Oxford on GG06 last and JL City II black Oxford on 7000 last. How does GG06 last fit comparing with EG 82 last?

Oops I turned this into the G&G thread, that certainly wasn't my intent.

But anyway I don't own anything on that Last. However like I said all G&G Last are supposed to be the same with exception of toe box. If I remember correctly that is a more rounded Last and probably has more room in the toebox when compared to the MH71 and TG73 but I would ask the same question in the G&G thread before they kick us out of the EG thread. LOL
post #23196 of 29009
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinboston View Post

You are a very good enabler.. i am going to take the plunge with G&G, but i need to get my chameleon malvern first :-)
Well get both stirpot.gif
post #23197 of 29009
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Well get both stirpot.gif

Is that still your advise knowing that i have 4 stCs MTOs and G&G kudu glencoe on order ?

NVM i have seen your posts and purchases, the answer is probably still yes haha
post #23198 of 29009
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinboston View Post

Is that still your advise knowing that i have 4 stCs MTOs and G&G kudu glencoe on order ?
Well if it helps I have few Stcrispin that came in some more will be coming soon & 3 G&G mto & getting in EB BB mto. And picking up EG Shannon so yes sir get it & enjoy your shoes biggrin.gif
post #23199 of 29009
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Well if it helps I have few Stcrispin that came in some more will be coming soon & 3 G&G mto & getting in EB BB mto. And picking up EG Shannon so yes sir get it & enjoy your shoes biggrin.gif

I am going to declare bankruptcy though. Already ordered a lot within two months. Every one around me hates me now.
post #23200 of 29009
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin8451 View Post

I am going to declare bankruptcy though. Already ordered a lot within two months. Every one around me hates me now.
Lol are funny sir why do ppl hate you you have some good shoes that you enjoy & look good in smile.gif
post #23201 of 29009
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin8451 View Post

Hi Ttown the fabric is Ariston A579/27. Go to your preferred suit shop/bespoke shop, they should be able to order the fabric from Ariston.
Thank you for his this info will check it out sir
post #23202 of 29009
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Well if it helps I have few Stcrispin that came in some more will be coming soon & 3 G&G mto & getting in EB BB mto. And picking up EG Shannon so yes sir get it & enjoy your shoes biggrin.gif

And chestnut sandringham coming in at some point this week. Looking forward to that one. Big fan of the sandringham

It helps to know that i am not alone in indulging haha
post #23203 of 29009
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinboston View Post

And chestnut sandringham coming in at some point this week. Looking forward to that one. Big fan of the sandringham

It helps to know that i am not alone in indulging haha

Thank god I am glad you & benjamin8454 are also shoeholics lol & enjoying shoes with other gents on SF lol
post #23204 of 29009
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Lol are funny sir why do ppl hate you you have some good shoes that you enjoy & look good in smile.gif

Because I take pictures, wear my shoeporn and show them everyday. Hahaha
post #23205 of 29009
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin8451 View Post

Because I take pictures, wear my shoeporn and show them everyday. Hahaha
You crack me up hell my work peeps have no idea about shoes that I buy etc not including my gf she knows the name though but nothing else lol and she think they are fancy.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy