Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Buying and Selling
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on 1/19/17 at 2:13pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care GuideLast edited: 8/10/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 1525post #22861 of 2964210/25/15 at 10:25ampost #22862 of 2964210/25/15 at 1:07pmOk Gents it is time for a Walnut-Galway-Story
As you can see there is a lot of Walnut in this Pic.
Am i nuts? Maybe but let me tell you the story behind the 3 Pairs of Walnut Galways.
As many of us i was fix on this Grail-Galway-Combo from Roger Pic (Hail to the Chief! Roger)
I take a lot of time to search fro this combo and at the end i make a MTO.
The time runs by and i was really happy as the postman brought me the Boots.
Open the Box and as many of us i was really disappointed because the color of the DO was near Black!
I spend several hours to bring Rogers Colors into the Boots but i Fail.
Then you cold read it in the threat i had a lot of problems with rain spots an i was sending the Boot 3 times Back to EG.
While the last time i was without my disapointing Grail-Combo-Walnut-Galway a read here that there was an offer with the Combo on the 64 Last. Very special! I was thinking about this boots day and night because the colors was ways better than my one. Dam it i pull the trigger and it was a pleasur to wear this boot.
In the mean time i got a call from EG. They said 3 times is to much for all sides and they would change my Galway into a new one! Holly Shit i was thinking and them the story runs really crazy. One day later i called EG and i ask if the can change the sole into a leather sole and they told me that this would not be a problem.
After 4 weeks the postman brought me a huge box with 2 pairs of always!?!
a new one and like a boomerang my Dark beauties also.
So there is only one true!
You can never have enough Galways.post #22863 of 2964210/25/15 at 1:42pmpost #22864 of 2964210/25/15 at 1:54pmpost #22865 of 2964210/25/15 at 5:01pmpost #22866 of 2964210/25/15 at 5:39pmpost #22867 of 2964210/25/15 at 8:29pmpost #22868 of 2964210/26/15 at 12:32ampost #22869 of 2964210/26/15 at 5:13ampost #22870 of 2964210/26/15 at 5:16ampost #22871 of 2964210/26/15 at 6:54ampost #22872 of 2964210/27/15 at 5:56ampost #22873 of 2964210/27/15 at 8:35ampost #22874 of 2964210/27/15 at 9:04ampost #22875 of 2964210/27/15 at 9:12am
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1398 Active Users (300 Members and 1098 Guests)
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 4 minutes ago
- › wtb: A.P.C. Parka M 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ***SW&D Photography Thread*** 9 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 11 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 11 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...