Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 1524

post #22846 of 30205
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Sir thank you for posting this I really capitalized on this deal plus more & picked up my first galaway. Once again thank you for posting the info icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

You're welcome!

Also, was told that there will be another BB corporate discount Nov. 19. They must be doing poorly as this is very unusual- normally twice a year. Start loading up your carts!
post #22847 of 30205
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

dddrees thank you for filling me in about galaway & telling me about 82 last you were not kidding I love them. Picked them up Classic doak with suede & very very very good price with a shoe tree. Thank you once again biggrin.gif

No problem, I can't wait to see your pictures and get your opinions once you receive your boots.

Congrats!!
post #22848 of 30205
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrybrowne View Post

You're welcome!

Also, was told that there will be another BB corporate discount Nov. 19. They must be doing poorly as this is very unusual- normally twice a year. Start loading up your carts!
Thank for heads up on that also, same as this one at 30% off?
post #22849 of 30205
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Thank for heads up on that also, same as this one at 30% off?

As far as I know, they're always 30% off.....
post #22850 of 30205
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

No problem, I can't wait to see your pictures and get your opinions once you receive your boots.

Congrats!!
Thank you just got home will put up galaway pic tomorrow but I am in love it's one wonderful boot. Totally can rock the boots casually or dress them up,with suits. And got,them at very very good price with a shoe tree.
post #22851 of 30205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post

Rosewood Galways in natural light



Beautiful , are these from Wesley Richards?
post #22852 of 30205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farhad19620 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post

Rosewood Galways in natural light



Beautiful , are these from Wesley Richards?

thanks Farhad. No, these are from another retailer and on E64.
post #22853 of 30205







Picked up my 1st EG Galaway 82 last Doak/Mocca Suede Cannot be any happier icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #22854 of 30205

^^^ Galways rule.

post #22855 of 30205

:slayer:

I need one pair!!!!!!

post #22856 of 30205

My first Galway were of the same persuasion. Got them a couple of weeks ago and forgot to post. You're going to love yours @TtownMD

 

 

 

 

 

post #22857 of 30205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakedsnake View Post

My first Galway were of the same persuasion. Got them a couple of weeks ago and forgot to post. You're going to love yours @TtownMD














wow! King of boots!

Where did you get these? I checked EG's online shop. They are 920 pound. Can't pull the trigger because I have acquired two pairs of EG this month.
post #22858 of 30205
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

^^^ Galways rule.

post #22859 of 30205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakedsnake View Post
 

My first Galway were of the same persuasion. Got them a couple of weeks ago and forgot to post. You're going to love yours @TtownMD

 

 

 

 

Congrats!!!

 

 

Must be Galway day, I'm in heaven.

post #22860 of 30205
@benjamin8451 I was lucky enough to get these on the buy and sell for a good deal. You can't tell from the photos but these are seconds. Basically nothing wrong with them other than a few hardly noticeable splotches on the burnishing.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy