or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 1507

post #22591 of 28951
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post


I will look into that & hopefully will be able to pick my first Galway up on 82 last biggrin.gif really wanted Shannon but for now this shall work thank you.

 

I was looking at those Galways at BB.  If you're able to get the 30% off, you would be getting a pretty good deal.  Just about what I paid for mine from Skoak b4 the price increase (or rather price mandate for US customers).

post #22592 of 28951
Does Axel's or Unipair have sales at certain times of the year? They both have my number 1 Galway makeup.
post #22593 of 28951
Quote:
Originally Posted by BootSpell View Post

I was looking at those Galways at BB.  If you're able to get the 30% off, you would be getting a pretty good deal.  Just about what I paid for mine from Skoak b4 the price increase (or rather price mandate for US customers).
Working on it & hopefully be able to get them. And thank you for your input.
post #22594 of 28951
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaconne View Post

Does Axel's or Unipair have sales at certain times of the year? They both have my number 1 Galway makeup.

 

 

I don't believe I've ever seen any sales at Axels, but keep in mind the only sell the EG D width as far as I know.

 

Unipair possible, but they don't sell shoes in my size, only smaller sizes.

 

Typically most EG sales are on a limited basis on things such as odd stock. No guarantees your size will be available. Typically Axels restocks the same versions of Galways so most of the time there never really is any odd stock.

post #22595 of 28951
Thanks, the normal makeup should be E-width, correct?
@dddrees
post #22596 of 28951
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaconne View Post

Thanks, the normal makeup should be E-width, correct?
@dddrees


Edward Green's UK E width is more comparable to an American D width shoe and Axels Edward Green's D widths are in fact Edward Green's UK D width which is a more narrow width shoe. 

post #22597 of 28951
I know what you say is correct ddd. However my eg's are d width and fit well the differnce but not be that great between the two widths.
post #22598 of 28951
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post


Edward Green's UK E width is more comparable to an American D width shoe and Axels Edward Green's D widths are in fact Edward Green's UK D width which is a more narrow width shoe. 
Thanks again! My feet are pretty narrow but it's a big chance to take for that price. I have to check Axel's return policy out.
post #22599 of 28951
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaconne View Post


Thanks again! My feet are pretty narrow but it's a big chance to take for that price. I have to check Axel's return policy out.

No problem, Good Luck.

post #22600 of 28951
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespoken pa View Post

I know what you say is correct ddd. However my eg's are d width and fit well the differnce but not be that great between the two widths.

Good point, and I am sure they work rather well for some people or Axels would have eventually stopped selling them by now.​ But the D width is a more narrow size and the EG E is closer in width to an American D width. Besides there is more retailers who sell the Edward Green E width over the D width, so there has to be a good reason for this as well.

post #22601 of 28951
Agreed, axels seems to find a model they like and offer it in any material imaginable. They love the clove suede somethimg seldom posted here.
post #22602 of 28951
I would have loved that 64 last Mahogany CC Clove Suede Shearling Galway that was posted on instagram some time back. Was so awesome.
post #22603 of 28951
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaconne View Post

Does Axel's or Unipair have sales at certain times of the year? They both have my number 1 Galway makeup.

Unipair I don't think will ship EG to the states, if that is where you are.

post #22604 of 28951
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post


So much win but the pricing is insane hahaha. Still my favourite brand.

One of the ugly Dover models that I'm after:
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

I wonder if the price includes customs?  It seems on par with other retailers?  What's insane about it?  In dollars, a chelsea is a little less than 1200.

 

edit:  actually, I was trying to enter my address to see what the VAT situation was, but it seems like the U.S. isn't an option...am I missing something?

post #22605 of 28951

On their webstore (under International Shipping or something like that), they mentioned that this store does not serve US addresses.

I have emailed them to ask if they will deduct UK VAT for shipping overseas.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy