Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Buying and Selling
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 3:29 pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets that have turned black/Last edited: Yesterday
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: Yesterday
- Using a suede protector spray on regular calfskin shoes (and why...Last edited: 2/9/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 140
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2087 of 253711/12/13 at 7:10pmpost #2088 of 253711/12/13 at 7:16pmQuote:
Damn digging the throwback, got my Gore one with the 2006 xx years patch on at the moment, solid game so far
Also stretching a pair of RRL black on blacks, waist is already too loose but thighs are still so tightpost #2089 of 253711/12/13 at 10:21pmI'm new to the forum, I will be attending an eg trunk show in march, I'm looking to acquire a new pair of boots. I'm trying to decide between the galaway, Epsom, and Shannon. If possible could someone post a few pictures of boots side by side. Which is considered more of a formal dress boot the Epsom or the Shannon?post #2090 of 253711/12/13 at 11:37pmpost #2091 of 253711/12/13 at 11:39pmQuote:
These are gorgeous - anyone know anywhere I can get these without going the MTO route?
Thankspost #2092 of 253711/12/13 at 11:58pmpost #2093 of 253711/13/13 at 12:37ampost #2094 of 253711/13/13 at 1:05ampost #2095 of 253711/13/13 at 1:07amQuote:shannon.Originally Posted by bespoken pa
I'm new to the forum, I will be attending an eg trunk show in march, I'm looking to acquire a new pair of boots. I'm trying to decide between the galaway, Epsom, and Shannon. If possible could someone post a few pictures of boots side by side. Which is considered more of a formal dress boot the Epsom or the Shannon?post #2096 of 253711/13/13 at 2:38ampost #2097 of 253711/13/13 at 2:45ampost #2098 of 253711/13/13 at 3:36ampost #2099 of 253711/13/13 at 6:06ampost #2100 of 253711/13/13 at 6:32amQuote:
I take the same size in both, however, the 202 is slightly larger - not going to be noticeable for your average (non-SF wearer). If you are snug in the 202, the 888 might not fit.
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1213 Active Users (238 Members and 975 Guests)
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › ISAIA NAPOLI DB SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN SWEATER 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 7 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 8 minutes ago
- › Wesco Boots! 15 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 16 minutes ago
- › Eidos lupo polos, sweaters 50% off 16 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?