Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Buying and Selling
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 4:11 am in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 139post #2071 of 274871/12/13 at 3:00amThread Starterpost #2072 of 274871/12/13 at 5:22ampost #2073 of 274871/12/13 at 6:33ampost #2074 of 274871/12/13 at 6:54ampost #2075 of 274871/12/13 at 7:51amQuote:
Beautiful boots, just wondering it may not be a bit too warm indoors. Hmmm! could be my fifth pair of Galway'spost #2076 of 274871/12/13 at 9:22amQuote:Originally Posted by Fiddler
Yes, but the Chelsea is in the damn 82 last.
Anyway, not that anyone cares but I wanted to further report on my settlement with Leffot regarding the previous situation I had with them, which has been well documented a few pages ago.
I agreed to keep the 82 Last shoes they sent me wrongly and they, in return, refunded me US$150.
Leffot was very pro-active in admitting responsibility for the mistake made and also in making the offer of a refund. I did not ask for one at first, out of principle, as I did not want to create the impression that I was trying to squeeze them for a discount.
But I am now satisfied with the outcome and the matter is closed.
You are indeed correct in that no one cares. Go find another hobby and leave us alone.post #2077 of 274871/12/13 at 10:01am
I need more Reno!
Here is a pic without the flash but the lighting is bad and they are actually darker IRL; this is the best I can do for now (backdrop is black):
Anticlimactic but here are follow-up pics after a coat of Reno and a light coat of neutral wax:
Any tips of what brand and color others use for cloud, midnight, and twilight? I was just going to mix colors to get the appropriate shades.post #2078 of 274871/12/13 at 11:13ampost #2079 of 274871/12/13 at 11:24ampost #2080 of 274871/12/13 at 12:23pmpost #2081 of 274871/12/13 at 2:03pmQuote:
I'm down for this, we can get skoak to do it if it happens
Also two new pairs today from LSBH (lot's of models on sale)post #2082 of 274871/12/13 at 4:02pmpost #2083 of 274871/12/13 at 4:07pm
They are such a simple design but so elegant compared to any wingtip boot I've seen. 202 is a little chunky but not overly so
http://leffot.com/2010/10/09/edward-green-alderley/post #2084 of 274871/12/13 at 4:18pmpost #2085 of 274871/12/13 at 4:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by Hoo-man
Here is another pic l took for my ex shoe maker last week:
It's a really nice boot to wear, the only problem is that the laces have almost worn through after their third wear. Lots of laces will be needed for this boot if l can't fix the problem, these boots just tear them apart.
Thanks. I have a pair of Grenson Masterpiece that look very similar to this. Lovely shoes; I wore mine today.
Edited by gyasih - 1/12/13 at 5:13pm
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Need Supply - official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › General Bike Thread (Desiderata, questions, porn) 6 minutes ago
- › Buttero sneakers quality and Buttero customer service 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding