Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Buying and Selling
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 6:38 pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care GuideLast edited: 8/10/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 139post #2071 of 300011/12/13 at 3:00amThread Starterpost #2072 of 300011/12/13 at 5:22ampost #2073 of 300011/12/13 at 6:33ampost #2074 of 300011/12/13 at 6:54ampost #2075 of 300011/12/13 at 7:51amQuote:
Beautiful boots, just wondering it may not be a bit too warm indoors. Hmmm! could be my fifth pair of Galway'spost #2076 of 300011/12/13 at 9:22amQuote:Originally Posted by Fiddler
Yes, but the Chelsea is in the damn 82 last.
Anyway, not that anyone cares but I wanted to further report on my settlement with Leffot regarding the previous situation I had with them, which has been well documented a few pages ago.
I agreed to keep the 82 Last shoes they sent me wrongly and they, in return, refunded me US$150.
Leffot was very pro-active in admitting responsibility for the mistake made and also in making the offer of a refund. I did not ask for one at first, out of principle, as I did not want to create the impression that I was trying to squeeze them for a discount.
But I am now satisfied with the outcome and the matter is closed.
You are indeed correct in that no one cares. Go find another hobby and leave us alone.post #2077 of 300011/12/13 at 10:01am
I need more Reno!
Here is a pic without the flash but the lighting is bad and they are actually darker IRL; this is the best I can do for now (backdrop is black):
Anticlimactic but here are follow-up pics after a coat of Reno and a light coat of neutral wax:
Any tips of what brand and color others use for cloud, midnight, and twilight? I was just going to mix colors to get the appropriate shades.post #2078 of 300011/12/13 at 11:13ampost #2079 of 300011/12/13 at 11:24ampost #2080 of 300011/12/13 at 12:23pmpost #2081 of 300011/12/13 at 2:03pmQuote:
I'm down for this, we can get skoak to do it if it happens
Also two new pairs today from LSBH (lot's of models on sale)post #2082 of 300011/12/13 at 4:02pmpost #2083 of 300011/12/13 at 4:07pmpost #2084 of 300011/12/13 at 4:18pmpost #2085 of 300011/12/13 at 4:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by Hoo-man
Here is another pic l took for my ex shoe maker last week:
It's a really nice boot to wear, the only problem is that the laces have almost worn through after their third wear. Lots of laces will be needed for this boot if l can't fix the problem, these boots just tear them apart.
Thanks. I have a pair of Grenson Masterpiece that look very similar to this. Lovely shoes; I wore mine today.
Edited by gyasih - 1/12/13 at 5:13pm
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 23 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 24 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 29 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 36 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 52 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › BNIB Edward Green Malvern (size 7.5/8) 202 last 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...