or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 99

post #1471 of 9932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patek View Post


I did not realize that I had made all of those purchases till I started to list them.... I scared myself.

 

    yes sir, I imagine you did. slow down a bit & enjoy some of it.

post #1472 of 9932
Maybe I'll put myself on the no purchase club for November.

I just happened to come across some good deals combined with some "must have" items that I purchased.
post #1473 of 9932
I favor the standard Oak/Walnut for the MTO but I would go with the brown suede if the group wanted to move in that direction. Face it, although this is a "country" boot, I can't see anyone on here using this footwear with a shovel out in the paddock picking up after Trigger. As for the Burgundy/Rose, I may have to go that alone one day.

Currently considering a Carmina balmoral in Navy but that will be a little down the road. Like Patek, I went deep the last few months. A custom Wilson 9 mm and a custom Ed Brown .45.

Wife's getting cross...
post #1474 of 9932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noonan View Post

I favor the standard Oak/Walnut for the MTO but I would go with the brown suede if the group wanted to move in that direction. Face it, although this is a "country" boot, I can't see anyone on here using this footwear with a shovel out in the paddock picking up after Trigger. As for the Burgundy/Rose, I may have to go that alone one day.
Currently considering a Carmina balmoral in Navy but that will be a little down the road. Like Patek, I went deep the last few months. A custom Wilson 9 mm and a custom Ed Brown .45.
Wife's getting cross...

Noonan, looks like the consensus is Dark Oak Antique with Walnut Country calf upper. You would be our fourth if you are interested. PM me your email and sizing info if you'd like. Thanks all for the interest -- making good progress.

Stay safe on the East Coast. Hopefully, much ado about nothing.
post #1475 of 9932
Dark Oak and Walnut Country Calf on regular Dainite is what these boots are all about!
Any other combination just doesn't do them the justice!
post #1476 of 9932
I'm in for the Namor boot. Would prefer Antique Oak.
post #1477 of 9932

No one likes the Galway in Burgundy Antique w/ Red Berry Suede uppers on Dainite?  I think that's the sweetest combo...

post #1478 of 9932
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebeebs View Post

No one likes the Galway in Burgundy Antique w/ Red Berry Suede uppers on Dainite?  I think that's the sweetest combo...

A man after my own heart.
post #1479 of 9932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patek View Post

Maybe I'll put myself on the no purchase club for November....
no you don't.. keep rolling smile.gif
post #1480 of 9932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Needsmoreshoes View Post



Saw this via  Leffot - the Epsom boot. I had no idea there was anything other than Galway and Shannon and I must say I think they look great but I'd still rather go for the Shannon. Anyone got a pair  or are they a new edition?

That boot is a new one from EG. I think it's an old archived model they've brought back. I'm having that done in Nightshade Calf (deep burgundy/purplish calf colour) at some point. Anyone else interested?
post #1481 of 9932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

That boot is a new one from EG. I think it's an old archived model they've brought back. I'm having that done in Nightshade Calf (deep burgundy/purplish calf colour) at some point. Anyone else interested?

Interesting. What would the uppers be? Navy suede?icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #1482 of 9932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

That boot is a new one from EG. I think it's an old archived model they've brought back. I'm having that done in Nightshade Calf (deep burgundy/purplish calf colour) at some point. Anyone else interested?

YES!! SOUNDS AWESOME!

MORE INFO!!
post #1483 of 9932
So I have 4 people with confirmed interest for the Galway MTO that we are doing with Leaves. Only 2 more spots needed and we can get this rolling. Please PM me if you are interested.

Specs:
Dark Oak Antique calf (lower)
Walnut country calf (upper)
Antiqued brass exposed eyelets with speedhooks
Fully lined shaft
Medium antique edgetrim
Brown Dainite Sole

Price should be approximately $1020 (excluding VAT and depending on exchange rate). Delivery expected in 4 to 5 months.
post #1484 of 9932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patek View Post

Interesting. What would the uppers be? Navy suede?icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

I'm thinking the Epsom in Nightshade Calf only, no need to mix mats, I think it will look pretty spectacular anyway. Either on the 82 F or possibly 202 E. Black double leather sole, sunken metal tips, black lining, no speed hooks, hidden eyelets. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

edit: corrcted mat to Nightshade
Edited by Leaves - 10/31/12 at 9:00am
post #1485 of 9932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

I'm thinking the Epsom in Nightshade Calf only, no need to mix mats, I think it will look pretty spectacular anyway. Either on the 82 F or possibly 202 E. Black double leather sole, sunken metal tips, black lining, no speed hooks, hidden eyelets. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
edit: corrcted mat to Nightshade

Damn! That will be a sick boot. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
What will the price be without the MTO-fee?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy