or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 89

post #1321 of 12059
I am wondering how the colour Slate Antique looks like..

In some pics they look like this:



and sometimes it looks like this:



Whis is closest to "reality"

and how much can I change the darkness of the antiquing through the Top Drawer program?
post #1322 of 12059
Quote:
Originally Posted by claes500 View Post

I am wondering how the colour Slate Antique looks like..

The slate color is closer to that of the shaft of the bal boot. It is pretty light and I used a few coats of charcoal and black polish when I treat them to darken my Oudles up a bit (if you search this thread for 'slate' and 'Oundle' I am sure it will come up).
post #1323 of 12059
Some models from our stock, get ready for the p0rn! smile.gif






post #1324 of 12059
What color are those Inverness on the third picture?
post #1325 of 12059
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Some models from our stock, get ready for the p0rn! smile.gif

I'm wearing a pair identical to these today! nod[1].gif
post #1326 of 12059
Burgundy (Antique)
post #1327 of 12059
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORE View Post

Burgundy (Antique)

I am surprised. They look fairly pinkish...
post #1328 of 12059
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexE View Post

I am surprised. They look fairly pinkish...

The finish is opaque which creates depth in the color. So in different lighting situations or even angles the color will vary a bit. Observe:








post #1329 of 12059
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexE View Post

What color are those Inverness on the third picture?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORE View Post

Burgundy (Antique)

Correct, Burgundy.
post #1330 of 12059
I messaged you via your site re the Camina bal boots smile.gif
post #1331 of 12059
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORE View Post

I messaged you via your site re the Camina bal boots smile.gif

Hi, great, our store manager Adam replied to that one.
post #1332 of 12059
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORE View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexE View Post

I am surprised. They look fairly pinkish...

The finish is opaque which creates depth in the color. So in different lighting situations or even angles the color will vary a bit. Observe:










Re quoted for awesomeness, I've gotta have those !!!!!
post #1333 of 12059
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Hi, great, our store manager Adam replied to that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev777 View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Re quoted for awesomeness, I've gotta have those !!!!!

Thank you both.
post #1334 of 12059
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kev777 View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORE View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexE View Post

I am surprised. They look fairly pinkish...

The finish is opaque which creates depth in the color. So in different lighting situations or even angles the color will vary a bit. Observe:









Re quoted for awesomeness, I've gotta have those !!!!!

Cant find these anywhere in my size baldy[1].gif
post #1335 of 12059
What size are you?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy