But it was the main reason I went with the Blue on Blue Galway.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Buying and Selling
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 8:32 pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 828
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12407 of 253159/3/14 at 7:31pmpost #12408 of 253159/3/14 at 7:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by DpprDr
Here's a pic of my Dover in E82: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I wear a smaller size (6.5E) and I think the proportions work well with the 82/888 so they don't look long.
Looking good, however for my longer size 11 1/2 that might not look so good.
Damn it, everybody's got a Dover. @tifosi when is our Dover going to be ready?post #12409 of 253159/3/14 at 8:06pm
I already have a whisky shell boot that I hardly wear but I think I might be down for that if you could get it going before SKOAB raises prices. Don't know how I feel about the storm welt and ridgeway soles on an 82 last though.post #12410 of 253159/3/14 at 8:09pmpost #12411 of 253159/3/14 at 8:15pmpost #12412 of 253159/3/14 at 9:02pmpost #12413 of 253159/4/14 at 12:09am
They're on 202.Quote:
Thanks! I will try to report back how tey age!Quote:
My Halifax is on 202.post #12414 of 253159/4/14 at 12:32ampost #12415 of 253159/4/14 at 2:09ampost #12416 of 253159/4/14 at 2:29amQuote:
Dover on 82 is awesome! Personally, I think 82 is the best EG last and I cannot believe they don't use it more for stock models.post #12417 of 253159/4/14 at 2:37ampost #12418 of 253159/4/14 at 2:51ampost #12419 of 253159/4/14 at 3:02am
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
Styleforum Top Picks
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Currently, there are 935 Active Users (172 Members and 763 Guests)
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 10 seconds ago
- › GG MEGATHREAD!!!!! UK9.5E/US10D!!!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling St James UK 6 5 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 5 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 10 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 10 minutes ago
- › Friday's Check Challenge 19th June 2015 11 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 13 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...