Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Buying and Selling
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:42 am in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Can I get the toe of my leather shoes repaired? Can I put in metal...Last edited: 2/11/16
- How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets that have turned black/Last edited: 2/10/16
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: 2/10/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 715
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10712 of 254348/5/14 at 6:10ampost #10713 of 254348/5/14 at 6:13ampost #10714 of 254348/5/14 at 6:23ampost #10715 of 254348/5/14 at 6:23amQuote:
IMHO Zug is the same as what Edward Green call heather grose, Zug Grain leather is a Water resistant hard-wearing leather, it has a waxy finish.
The colour is a reddish brown and as you can see from those picture's above the boots look great!post #10716 of 254348/5/14 at 6:26ampost #10717 of 254348/5/14 at 6:38ampost #10718 of 254348/5/14 at 6:57amQuote:Anything! I don't mind a little contrast so it works for me. Since I have these, I'm getting rid of my Pembrokes. The Galways just have a better fit.Quote:Thanks! Yes, on a Nevis the leather would look great!post #10719 of 254348/5/14 at 7:00amQuote:Originally Posted by DpprDr
Anything! I don't mind a little contrast so it works for me. Since I have these, I'm getting rid of my Pembrokes. The Galways just have a better fit.
Thanks! Yes, on a Nevis the leather would look great!
Now that you mention it, I think it's almond... too confusing for me. I call it "tan pebble" to others. lol
I've often thought about getting a pair of Pembrokes. Maybe I should re-think and just get another pair of Galways.post #10720 of 254348/5/14 at 10:19ampost #10721 of 254348/5/14 at 10:22ampost #10722 of 254348/5/14 at 10:37ampost #10723 of 254348/5/14 at 10:46ampost #10724 of 254348/5/14 at 10:50amQuote:
Dude, that would look killer. I'd personally want to see it on the 202 last, like the olive antique Alderley I showed you.post #10725 of 254348/5/14 at 10:52amQuote:Quote:
OK so how many of us are interested in this? Maybe we can convince @stevent to join us.
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1609 Active Users (343 Members and 1266 Guests)
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 30 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.