Just remember there's Gorsing and then there's Gorsing.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E Last post on Yesterday at 9:43 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Marketplace
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 2:42 am in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 7/14/15 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 710
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10637 of 204668/1/14 at 6:24pmpost #10638 of 204668/1/14 at 6:27pmpost #10639 of 204668/1/14 at 6:29pmpost #10640 of 204668/1/14 at 6:31pmQuote:
Geez, I guess so.
Oh well, Big Daddys shoes just went Platinum!!!
Edited by dddrees - 8/1/14 at 6:43pmpost #10641 of 204668/1/14 at 6:41pmpost #10642 of 204668/1/14 at 6:44pmpost #10643 of 204668/1/14 at 7:02pmpost #10644 of 204668/1/14 at 7:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by DpprDr
That's just crazy... I'm out of the shell game. No more. After the preorders come in, I'm done.
@NAMOR you with me? Ready to
Move past Step 1?
EGs' best is their calf anyway.
But overall I'm real glad I got why I did get in shell before the shortage occurred.post #10645 of 204668/1/14 at 7:15pmpost #10646 of 204668/1/14 at 7:25pmQuote:
I'm just going by what Namor told me when he sold them to me. The shoes came without the box. I've seen the thistle on the Sandringhams, however if I'm not mistaken I've seen them without the thistle as well. Maybe not.
Edited by dddrees - 8/1/14 at 7:43pmpost #10647 of 204668/1/14 at 8:09pmpost #10648 of 204668/2/14 at 12:10ampost #10649 of 204668/2/14 at 3:53pmpost #10650 of 204668/2/14 at 3:58pm
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 25 seconds ago
- › Brand New Alfred Sargent for J.Crew Double Monks 10.5D - Retail: $525 1 minute ago
- › MC General Chat 2 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 10 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 16 minutes ago
- › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... 21 minutes ago
- › The Official 2015 Cheapies Find of the Year Thread 29 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 35 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 35 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...