i stand (in my JLs) corrected
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Buying and Selling
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 3:29 pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets that have turned black/Last edited: Yesterday
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: Yesterday
- Using a suede protector spray on regular calfskin shoes (and why...Last edited: 2/9/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 68post #1006 of 253718/29/12 at 11:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1007 of 253718/30/12 at 1:02ampost #1008 of 253718/30/12 at 1:12amQuote:
oops, burnishing. don't get behind. nvm.post #1009 of 253718/30/12 at 6:54pmpost #1010 of 253718/30/12 at 6:57pmpost #1011 of 253718/30/12 at 8:41pmpost #1012 of 253718/31/12 at 8:51ampost #1013 of 253718/31/12 at 8:59ampost #1014 of 253718/31/12 at 6:00pmpost #1015 of 253719/1/12 at 7:52ampost #1016 of 253719/1/12 at 8:14ampost #1017 of 253719/1/12 at 8:36amQuote:
EG widths are generally available in what they call D and E and on rare occasion you'll find someone that stocks either C (really narrow) or F width (pretty wide). They do not do any width converting for shoes sold outside the UK. In other words, an Edward Green E width shoe sold in London is the same as an E width sold in New York. E width seems to be Edward Green's standard width. Fit will depend on the last you choose also.post #1018 of 253719/1/12 at 8:59ampost #1019 of 253719/1/12 at 9:26ampost #1020 of 253719/1/12 at 9:55amQuote:
Are they on the 724? Nice last. EGs antique burgundy is a little darker than the AS oxblood but it would indeed be a good replacement. Personally my favourite version of this colour would be the GGs Vintage Rioja, it's got so much depth to it (although it is very dark)
Edit: Checked the Bespoke England MTO for GG, perhaps their Rosewood Calf is more similar to the AS Oxblood
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Wesco Boots! 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Eidos lupo polos, sweaters 50% off 6 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 26 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 31 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 33 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 33 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 34 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?