or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 668

post #10006 of 13198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola View Post

Or just add the 250 USD for a single MTO and wait no one!
That's no fun!
post #10007 of 13198

^ That's the only way for 202 Galway!

post #10008 of 13198
OK guys, here they are. Rosewood CC Galway, F64, Ridgeway sole, Veldtschoen. The fit really, really well and the color is spectacular. Enjoy!

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Alongside an E606 Dover


I though I'd have a little fun and try to quantify the width of these. They are not as wide as I expecting. I measured a couple shoes straight across the vamp from the widest part at the ball of the foot. Like so:


Results:
UK8 F64: 4 in.
UK8 E606: 3.95 in.
US8.5D Alden Plaza shoe: 3.9 in.
US8.5D Alden Grant boot: 3.85 in.
US8D Alden Barrie shoe: 3.75 in.
US8D Alden Barrie boot: 3.8 in.
post #10009 of 13198

Awww, they are beauties .. Color is much more toned down compared to the online shop photos .. The rounded 64 last toes are simply adorable!

Wear them in good health!

post #10010 of 13198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola View Post

And you will have them in the middle of Summer, how more cool can it be?


Looking forward seeing some photos, I'm still on the fence to order them. Sent them e-mail, they confirmed me 10% discount. You got them for a great price considering you didn't have to pay the EU 20% VAT .. Lucky you.

Do you mind sharing how you obtained a 10% discount? Actually, maybe you shouldn't tell me so I can save the other 90%. biggrin.gif
post #10011 of 13198
^ sign up for westley richards newsletter and you get 10% off your first order.
post #10012 of 13198
Boots like awesome!!! The color is awesome and I'm glad to hear the fit is good
post #10013 of 13198
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Boots like awesome!!! The color is awesome and I'm glad to hear the fit is good
Thanks man. These may have just become my favorites.
post #10014 of 13198
Let's do this!! @Leaves can we order the bronze and black cc please?
post #10015 of 13198
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

Thanks man. These may have just become my favorites.

Wow. That's a pretty serious declaration
post #10016 of 13198
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebeebs View Post

Let's do this!! @Leaves can we order the bronze and black cc please?


Good Luck. You are gonna need it.

post #10017 of 13198
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Wow. That's a pretty serious declaration
Talk to me when the new toy phase wears off, maybe, but I am digging these!
post #10018 of 13198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola View Post

Or just add the 250 USD for a single MTO and wait no one!

That's what I did. Looking forward to my 202 Galway
post #10019 of 13198
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post


That's what I did. Looking forward to my 202 Galway

:thumbs-up: What are the specs? Dark Oak/Walnut CC? When do you expect them to arrive?

post #10020 of 13198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola View Post

thumbs-up.gif What are the specs? Dark Oak/Walnut CC? When do you expect them to arrive?

No. Specs were posted within the last page or two but they are
Edwardian and Almond CC
Storm welt with natural edge trim
Double leather sole

Order was just placed a few days ago so I don't expect them for quite some time
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy