or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

iPad 3 - Page 42

post #616 of 736
Thread Starter 
That's the education app right?
post #617 of 736
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMRouse View Post

That's the education app right?

http://bit.ly/wmYLR1
post #618 of 736
16gb is fine with me. I stream everything (netflix etc)
post #619 of 736
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by blairh View Post

http://bit.ly/wmYLR1

I lol'd. happy.gif
post #620 of 736
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMRouse View Post

I lol'd. happy.gif

Sorry. Had to do it. satisfied.gif
post #621 of 736
Thread Starter 
I think I asked earlier in this thread before the hardware launch, but did anyone decide on getting Apple Care +? I normally stay away from extended warranties, but this one looks like it may be a good deal. It costs you $99 and they will replace your hardware if it breaks for $49 and it lasts 3 years. I know you have 30 days from purchase to buy into it.
post #622 of 736
I bought it because I commute by bike, $149 replacement is cheaper then $829. But I always buy AppleCare... I like the new "+" allot more bang for your buck.

~Kurt
post #623 of 736
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtS90 View Post

I bought it because I commute by bike, $149 replacement is cheaper then $829. But I always buy AppleCare... I like the new "+" allot more bang for your buck.
~Kurt

Yeah, it does seem like a decent deal.

This would be cool if it ever happened: http://www.theverge.com/2012/4/2/2920049/apple-physical-ipad-game-controller-rumor
post #624 of 736
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMRouse View Post

I think I asked earlier in this thread before the hardware launch, but did anyone decide on getting Apple Care +? I normally stay away from extended warranties, but this one looks like it may be a good deal. It costs you $99 and they will replace your hardware if it breaks for $49 and it lasts 3 years. I know you have 30 days from purchase to buy into it.

It extends the warrant an additional year. So it's two years, not three.
post #625 of 736
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by blairh View Post

It extends the warrant an additional year. So it's two years, not three.

Still not a bad deal in my opinion.
post #626 of 736
I bought it. Not sure if it's a great deal, but I didn't want to have to spend the $750 more than once.
post #627 of 736
I didn't buy for the iPad, but I did for my phone.
post #628 of 736
Check with your credit card. Many give an extra year of warranty coverage anyway. SquareTrade is also a better choice, IMO, as it covers many more problems. The sole benefit of Apple Care is that you can just walk into the Apple Store and plunk the bitch down on the counter. Doesn't mean they'll necessarily help you though.
post #629 of 736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

Check with your credit card. Many give an extra year of warranty coverage anyway. SquareTrade is also a better choice, IMO, as it covers many more problems. The sole benefit of Apple Care is that you can just walk into the Apple Store and plunk the bitch down on the counter. Doesn't mean they'll necessarily help you though.

Apple can be wildly unhelpful if you are out of warranty. To the point where it feels like they just want to not help you with hopes you'll purchase something new. My volume button wasn't working properly and they were like, "Oh, well, yeah, we don't fix that. In such instances we suggest you get a new phone." He tried to explain why it required a new phone entirely. I had the volume button fixed and home button replaced for $50 from a repair shop.
post #630 of 736
Is there any good PDF editors? I don't mind paying. I just need it fill out forms and applications.

~Kurt
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home