or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The New, Official, 10th year anniversary
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The New, Official, 10th year anniversary - Page 55

post #811 of 951
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

My entry: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
iw1wkg.jpg

It's a compelling visual argument for pants.
post #812 of 951
What, you want a story about pants?
403

First, if I win the Pantas, can I trade them for white Kitons instead?
Snapshot2009-11-3020-06-33.jpg

But they need to come to right about here
639

And they need to work with my Brown sweater..
263

The break needs to be like this
IMG_0414.jpg

Not too short now
fal2.jpg

Otherwise, they might rip
467

And then Ill have to go like this...
600
post #813 of 951
Thread Starter 
where did that last picture come from? Is it really on the forum?

On another note, check us out on The Rake online.

http://www.therakeonline.com/read.php?id=87&d=2012-05-14&t=Style-for-All-Seasons

Roger is prominently featured.
post #814 of 951
nice job spoo

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif

WINRAR
post #815 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

where did that last picture come from? Is it really on the forum?
On another note, check us out on The Rake online.
http://www.therakeonline.com/read.php?id=87&d=2012-05-14&t=Style-for-All-Seasons
Roger is prominently featured.

the bottom pic is a pic edmorel has posted a few times. i think it is a joke pic he found, not from SF as far as i know.
post #816 of 951
That is a real pic that mmkn posted in an SF thread of himself in a Jon Green bespoke jacket.

Ed saved it before mmkn pulled it.

Please see the floor in this more recent mmkn shot:

700

edmorel is one of the more important curators of SF history.
post #817 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

And they need to work with my Brown sweater..
263

Uhm, that's not a sweater. It's a sweatshirt.
post #818 of 951
As LA Guy said, a story about the 10th Anniversary party is on the Rake Magazine website http://www.therakeonline.com/read.php?id=87&d=2012-05-14&t=Style-for-All-Seasons
post #819 of 951
^ I would be stunned if there were photographs of you.
post #820 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Roger is prominently featured.

Comrade, you must have good PR....
post #821 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Corbera View Post

Uhm, that's not a sweater. It's a sweatshirt.

you are right. I meant this sweater.

300
post #822 of 951
I foresee hybrid mmkn/Butler pics in this threak.
post #823 of 951
I could use a nice slim unlined Panta tie. I work in the "music industry," where everyone dresses like Steve Harvey/Merril Hoge. I wanted to begin reforming my style, but I was recently laid off by DefJam. Outsourced to China, can you believe that bulls*t?

Please help me Edmorel!

32b4c971_images.jpeg
69166_452135855998_514670998_5287228_2778229_n.jpgp







Pretty please with a 26144930.jpg on top?
post #824 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Corbera View Post

That is a real pic that mmkn posted in an SF thread of himself in a Jon Green bespoke jacket.
Ed saved it before mmkn pulled it.
Please see the floor in this more recent mmkn shot:
700
edmorel is one of the more important curators of SF history.

well done. thank you for the clarification.
post #825 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Corbera View Post

I foresee hybrid mmkn/Butler pics in this threak.

We can always resolve any conflict with a fit battle.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The New, Official, 10th year anniversary