or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The New, Official, 10th year anniversary
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The New, Official, 10th year anniversary - Page 54

post #796 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Mark came from Hong Kong, didn't he?

really confused.gif
post #797 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

why am i not involved in these talks


OK. You're in charge of putting it together. There.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

We got some 350+ pictures from last weekend here: http://www.styleforum.net/gallery/album/index/community/308972/flat/1/sort/upload_time

True story... only looked at ones with chicks in them.
post #798 of 951

^ thanks for that link! It looks so fun, it would be fun to know who is who biggrin.gif

post #799 of 951
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Mark came from Hong Kong, didn't he?

Yeah, truth, Mark came from Hong Kong, and Gianluca from Milan. My bad.
post #800 of 951

LA Guy, does SF have more events coming up from time to time? Or was it only this one?

post #801 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir F View Post

LA Guy, does SF have more events coming up from time to time? Or was it only this one?

there are local meetups from time to time, i believe this was the first get together of such large proportions.
post #802 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


there are local meetups from time to time, i believe this was the first get together of such large proportions.

Oh okay, damn that I missed it. Maybe next time in the future :)

post #803 of 951
Whats the name of the rep from on the fly?
post #804 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Yeah, truth, Mark came from Hong Kong, and Gianluca from Milan. My bad.

Was the Florentine tailor Mario Zuccala there? If he was, he probably would have come the furthest.
post #805 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

Whats the name of the rep from on the fly?

Patrick.
post #806 of 951
Thread Starter 
As some of you may know, I forgot to raffle off a pair of very nice Panta light grey flannels (size 34, but you can exchange for your size) and 2 Panta ties. So, to prolong the festivities, we will have a little contest here. Essentially, the member with the best sad sack story re. clothing, clothing damage, clothing loss, etc... wins his choice of either the 2 ties, or the pants, and the runner up gets the prize. The stories don't have to be based on true stories (this is mainly to give F. Corbera plausible deniability when he writes about his getting pantsed when he was just a wee Corbera,.

After, say, a week, we will have a poll to vote for the winners. Post stories here.
post #807 of 951
^ This is like a gimme to Foo.
post #808 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

As some of you may know, I forgot to raffle off a pair of very nice Panta light grey flannels (size 34, but you can exchange for your size) and 2 Panta ties. So, to prolong the festivities, we will have a little contest here. Essentially, the member with the best sad sack story re. clothing, clothing damage, clothing loss, etc... wins his choice of either the 2 ties, or the pants, and the runner up gets the prize. The stories don't have to be based on true stories (this is mainly to give F. Corbera plausible deniability when he writes about his getting pantsed when he was just a wee Corbera,.
After, say, a week, we will have a poll to vote for the winners. Post stories here.

My entry:

iw1wkg.jpg
post #809 of 951
solid first entry there moo
post #810 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Corbera View Post

^ This is like a gimme to Foo.

Pents won't fit. Foo looks to be a 30 or 32.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

My entry:[/IMG]


LOL.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The New, Official, 10th year anniversary