or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The New, Official, 10th year anniversary
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The New, Official, 10th year anniversary - Page 53

post #781 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradford View Post

I was like who's that old guy, then I went, crap it's me!

+2 !
post #782 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradford View Post

I was like who's that old guy, then I went, crap it's me!

Yeah, that's my reaction now every time I see a photo of myself as well - getting old sucks.
post #783 of 951

Wow this was really something I would go to. Are there any pictures were I can see more of the event and of peoples outfit there?

post #784 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by comrade View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Here are a few more pictures from the events.
448
Waiting for O'Mast to start. Bill, one of the coolest cats I've met in a minute.
Bill, your publicist did an amazing job!

evidently you gotta get photographed by the right people...and with the right people. this whole internet thing takes some getting used to.
Fok: thanks for the kind Words.
Commrade: Gus works for trade...icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #785 of 951
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir F View Post

Wow this was really something I would go to. Are there any pictures were I can see more of the event and of peoples outfit there?

Right? Right? Yes, there are 100K more pictures hidden around the internet.
post #786 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post


Right? Right? Yes, there are 100K more pictures hidden around the internet.

Google biggrin.gif? Did people around the world attend to this, or was most people from US?

post #787 of 951
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir F View Post

Google biggrin.gif ? Did people around the world attend to this, or was most people from US?

Not sure if serious. Mostly from the US, in response to the second question. We had people come in from NYC, Chicago, Texas, Arizona, and Hawaii, but no one, AFAIK, actually came overseas.
post #788 of 951
The best booth was definitely The Hanger Project.

I will let others guess as to why.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
giggity
post #789 of 951
Whose numbers did PT Williams get?

(Edit: wedding bands)

900x900px-LL-79fcce6a_SFP_2568.jpeg
post #790 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

The best booth was definitely The Hanger Project.
I will let others guess as to why.

They carry deerskin?

rimshot.gif
post #791 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

Whose numbers did PT Williams get?
(Edit: wedding bands)
900x900px-LL-79fcce6a_SFP_2568.jpeg[/quote

Guess which of these Ladies is the wife of one of the Event organizers?
post #792 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post


Not sure if serious. Mostly from the US, in response to the second question. We had people come in from NYC, Chicago, Texas, Arizona, and Hawaii, but no one, AFAIK, actually came overseas.

Okay maybe some pics is in this thread if looking little all over :) It sounds like it was awsome, does it come up more events in the future? 

post #793 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

Whose numbers did PT Williams get?
(Edit: wedding bands)

Who are those girls shog[1].gif???? PM ME!

post #794 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Not sure if serious. Mostly from the US, in response to the second question. We had people come in from NYC, Chicago, Texas, Arizona, and Hawaii, but no one, AFAIK, actually came overseas.

Mark came from Hong Kong, didn't he?
post #795 of 951
I thought LabelKing came in from Beijing
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The New, Official, 10th year anniversary