or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The New, Official, 10th year anniversary
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The New, Official, 10th year anniversary - Page 27

post #391 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Corbera View Post

Are you in your Star Wars jammies?

No, I'm saving them for this weekend icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #392 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradford View Post

No, I'm saving them for this weekend icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Gala Event Pillow Fight?
post #393 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

the rapture. it is upon us.

lol8[1].gif

Who are we counting on to have the best live feed of Cinco de StyFo? PSG?
post #394 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Corbera View Post

Gala Event Pillow Fight?

Hefner Night
post #395 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradford View Post

No, I'm saving them for this weekend icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

20100304-20733PM-655_hres.jpg

confused.gif
post #396 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

lol8[1].gif
Who are we counting on to have the best live feed of Cinco de StyFo? PSG?

namor has offered. i think he is gonna wear a camera on his head or something.
post #397 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradford View Post

Hefner Night

post #398 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

lol8[1].gif
Who are we counting on to have the best live feed of Cinco de StyFo? PSG?

Sorry Spoo it won't be live from me. I'll be enjoying the parties but will follow up with pics on Sunday after my hangover subsides.....
post #399 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

namor has offered. i think he is gonna wear a camera on his head or something.

Ill have PSG's tumblr, Vox's twitter, and this thread open at the minimum for the greater portion of the evening.
post #400 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Ill have PSG's tumblr, Vox's twitter, and this thread open at the minimum for the greater portion of the evening.

ill have to get a recap from you after shabbos. please put together a highlight reel for me.
post #401 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drudged View Post

The owners from Khaki's of Carmel will be there. If anybody has some free time during the weekend, drive down, check out the shop and say hi. I'd be up there if I could!

Sorry you can't make it but I'll keep an eye out for Jim and his wife. I always enjoy my visits to your store. You have a great selection and a friendly team.
post #402 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy View Post

Sorry you can't make it but I'll keep an eye out for Jim and his wife. I always enjoy my visits to your store. You have a great selection and a friendly team.

Many thanks! I guess there's always the 25th year anniversary to look forward to...
post #403 of 951
seriously, I hope there's updates and whatnots starting tomorrow. in any case, good luck fok, j, mark, etc... and hope y'all have fun.
post #404 of 951
I'll be the guy walking around taking photos of shoes. Wearing shell increase your chances of getting a pic snapped
post #405 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

seriously, I hope there's updates and whatnots starting tomorrow. in any case, good luck fok, j, mark, etc... and hope y'all have fun.

This is so nice is makes me teary-eyed.

Bro-Hug?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The New, Official, 10th year anniversary