or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The New, Official, 10th year anniversary
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The New, Official, 10th year anniversary - Page 15

post #211 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

I really don't know the hotel policy on dogs. Usually, they are not allowed unless they are seeing-eye dogs or something.

Is it safe to assume that most of the dogs from the WAYWRN posters fall into this category?
post #212 of 951
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post

Will Jack/Knife be taking measurements and orders? If so, do I need to book an appointment ahead of time?
I sent them an email with these questions, but thought I might get a faster answer here.

Yes. They will be taking measurements and orders. You can walk in. If you are coming at a specific time, you might want to book and appointment with them, but you can also just have a drink and browse until they are ready for you.
post #213 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

...but you can also just have a drink and browse until they are ready for you.

You've moved the event to Pahrump?

confused.gif
post #214 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngScholar View Post

Given the fact that I'm both saving for an engagement ring and have opera tickets - yes, really - I won't be able to make this one.
That being said, I await news of fights and bus-shelter sex . . .

Bring along the future bride.
Let her in on your past life.

(Seriously, congratulations on your engagement)
post #215 of 951
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imhoff View Post

Was really hoping andt rying to get out for this event. Not going to happen now since our office is going to have 2 employees no longer here.
Hope you gents have a blast!
BTW, is there going to be a video stream to watch online? Mainly interested in seeing the dolphin experince show.

Maybe. But there will be at least a 1 minute delay to edit out all the sex on bus stops bits.
post #216 of 951
Really stupid, but kind of serious question...

Will there be name tags?

I know its kind of declasse, but with so many people, most of whom go by screen names and often use avatars that are not actual pictures of themselves, I would actually appreciate the ability to know who people are by both name and screen name.
post #217 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradford View Post

Really stupid, but kind of serious question...
Will there be name tags?
I know its kind of declasse, but with so many people, most of whom go by screen names and often use avatars that are not actual pictures of themselves, I would actually appreciate the ability to know who people are by both name and screen name.

scott.jpg
post #218 of 951
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradford View Post

Really stupid, but kind of serious question...
Will there be name tags?
I know its kind of declasse, but with so many people, most of whom go by screen names and often use avatars that are not actual pictures of themselves, I would actually appreciate the ability to know who people are by both name and screen name.

Boy, you are going to be so surprised when you find out that Imstillmatt is a fat black dude irl.
post #219 of 951
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Boy, you are going to be so surprised when you find out that Imstillmatt is a fat black dude irl.

Also, Al Pacino specifically asked that I don't reveal his screen name. Boy, that dude is a major troll though.
post #220 of 951
I think the only acceptable way to do name tags is a pocket square with your name embroidered on it.
post #221 of 951
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Wang View Post

I think the only acceptable way to do name tags is a pocket square with your name embroidered on it.

stapled to your head.
post #222 of 951
Thread Starter 
I talked with Mike Kuhle of Epaulet, and he is going to be bringing tons of Carmina to the vendor Showcase on May 5. He told me that there are lots of new drops. For those who like to try on shoes before buying them, this is your opportunity, since Mike is the exclusive stockist in North America right now:

http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-Brands-cln-Carmina-Footwear/Categories
post #223 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradford View Post

Really stupid, but kind of serious question...
Will there be name tags?

I'll wear a pocket square so that everyone will know who I am.
post #224 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

I talked with Mike Kuhle of Epaulet, and he is going to be bringing tons of Carmina to the vendor Showcase on May 5. He told me that there are lots of new drops. For those who like to try on shoes before buying them, this is your opportunity, since Mike is the exclusive stockist in North America right now:
http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-Brands-cln-Carmina-Footwear/Categories

Awesome, I want a pair of the dark brown or tan double monks in size 9/9.5 US!
post #225 of 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy View Post

I'll wear a pocket square so that everyone will know who I am.

 

And I'll dress to the right just to screw with your minds.

 

lefty

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The New, Official, 10th year anniversary