or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Patrick Booth's (Almost) Daily Haiku Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Patrick Booth's (Almost) Daily Haiku Thread - Page 2

post #16 of 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam O View Post

Hang on I don't know....how are haiku meant to work? Poetry should rhyme...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam O View Post

Well, it would appear that no one saw my haiku. What a waste of time.

use three lines not one

you clearly know how they work

rhymes are for children
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Milano View Post

Forget what i said
I want to be in the club
Please thumbs up my post foo.gif

words now forgotten

thumbs up was administered

are you happy now

smile.gif
post #17 of 286

I don't really know,

To me, rhyming clearly shows

I do more than count.

 

Poetry in the west

(That which is considered best)

possesses meter.

 

Structure of the rhyme

the dactyl and the iamb

determine merit.

post #18 of 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Very nice p B
Youre poem warms up my heart
Now I think ill fart
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

i have wicked gas
i keeps blowing out my ass
i hope it will pass

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In Stitches has gas
And now rough winds do shake the

Darling buds of May



 

 

 


Edited by Pliny - 2/25/12 at 8:04pm
post #19 of 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam O View Post

Poetry in the west
(That which is considered best)
possesses meter.

po-et-ry, that is

three syllables my good man

your first line has six
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam O View Post

I don't really know,
To me, rhyming clearly shows
I do more than count.

ORLY, OR

LY, ORLY ORLY

ORLY OR.

smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliny View Post

What rough winds are these
That shake May's darling buds?
Stitches hath spoken.

smile.gif

i am afraid here

you also had six, in the

middle line. nice fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliny View Post

In Stitches has gas
And now rough winds do shake the
Darling buds of May

fistbump.gif
post #20 of 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

i have wicked gas
i keeps blowing out my ass
i hope it will pass

Flatulence haiku
Thomas shakes his head again
this also, was done

Kindly refer to
the collected fart haikus
from three years ago

Even RJMan
gave them his celebrated
seal of approval.
post #21 of 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post

HAY THERE MR.G
Would you tell me what that is
in your avatar?

A Buffett smilie
Fins to the left and the right
Greatest av in sight
post #22 of 286
Long langorous legs
Running through my mind all night
Are they tired yet?

New girl and I ate
Lobster tails by candlight
Her crabs were dessert

My regal cock froze
In your mysterious lake
Am I your Arthur?
post #23 of 286
I wish my haikus
Also had some fancy words
It sucks being dumb
post #24 of 286
supercalifrag

gilisticexpiali

docious's a big word
post #25 of 286

What does not kill me

makes me stronger, only if

it does not kill me.

post #26 of 286
Haiku's Are Fun
But Do Not Always Make Sense
Refrigerator
post #27 of 286
Thread Starter 
This was supposed to
be MY haiku thread you fucks!
Constipation sucks
post #28 of 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan View Post

Long langorous legs
Running through my mind all night
Are they tired yet?
New girl and I ate
Lobster tails by candlight
Her crabs were dessert
My regal cock froze
In your mysterious lake
Am I your Arthur?

lol.
post #29 of 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

This was supposed to
be MY haiku thread you fucks!
Constipation sucks

An old DT meme
Brought up the page to GC
Does not mean it's yours
post #30 of 286
Half Czech Half Pollack
But without doubt a hundred
Percent failure

Hey girl, you're precious
By which, of course, I do mean
Fat, black and ugly

Want to shit in peace
Some well-dressed man keeps stalking
Coprophiliac?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Patrick Booth's (Almost) Daily Haiku Thread