Click on the Contact (Contatti) link.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:54 am in Classic Menswear
- H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 2/12/16 at 2:44pm in Classic Menswear
- LAST CHANCE! Tom Ford, Stile Latino, Cesare Attolini, Roda, Dolcepunta, Tie Your Tie, Hanro,... Last post on 12/19/15 at 10:47am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Neckties: A Discussion Thread Last post on Today at 5:17 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
Last edited: 2/9/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! - Page 7post #91 of 10302/26/12 at 3:09pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #92 of 10302/26/12 at 4:26pm
I just filled out the "Contact Us" form at http://www.patriziocappelli.it/catalog/index.php. Since the site appears to still be under construction, I wasn't sure if that web form would do the trick. If I did something wrong, please let me know.post #93 of 10303/5/12 at 4:32amUpdate...
I did the same as Gdot and ordered one tie. I placed the order a week ago and received an email from Patrizio this morning saying it shipped today. A couple terminology notes from the ordering process regarding construction:
wool interlining (Hober) = padding (Cappelli)
untipped w/hand rolled edges (Hober) = unlined (Cappelli)
Patrizio was very patient with me when talking through my construction preferences (via email). I'll post another update when the tie arrives.post #94 of 10303/5/12 at 5:43amThread Starterpost #95 of 10303/6/12 at 7:53ampost #96 of 10303/6/12 at 7:55ampost #97 of 10303/6/12 at 8:00am
Thanks. Its fortuitous that you answered as I'm looking to order the very same tie you posted on WAYWN (the brown linen with a blue overcheck). Could you pls tell me if that was a three or five-fold tie?post #98 of 10303/6/12 at 8:03ampost #99 of 10303/6/12 at 8:16ampost #100 of 10303/8/12 at 10:27ampost #101 of 10303/8/12 at 11:45amThread Starterpost #102 of 10303/8/12 at 12:16pmpost #103 of 10303/8/12 at 12:41pmpost #104 of 10303/8/12 at 2:15pm
Thanks. Yes, it is unlined (at least according to Cappelli's terminology). It does have a light interlining, but it's untipped (which you can sort of notice on the small blade in the pic). Let me know if you'd like to see more detailed pics.
- E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE!
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
Currently, there are 1454 Active Users (328 Members and 1126 Guests)
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 11 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Just launched a vintage resale website. We sell retro clothing... 1 minute ago
- › Mephisto Poley Chestnut US9 Chicago 2 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 4 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.