or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! - Page 56

post #826 of 1594

@cezinho Thanks! The jacket is from Sartoria Formosa via a GMTO with No Man Walks Alone. Yours looks great, too. Where's it from?

post #827 of 1594

@Mr. Six what is the width on that tie? Looks to be a lovely, hefty knot, especially for linen.

 

@cezinho Kindly answer Six's question haha! I'd like to know as well.

post #828 of 1594
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Six View Post
 

@cezinho Thanks! The jacket is from Sartoria Formosa via a GMTO with No Man Walks Alone. Yours looks great, too. Where's it from?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericgereghty View Post
 

@Mr. Six what is the width on that tie? Looks to be a lovely, hefty knot, especially for linen.

 

@cezinho Kindly answer Six's question haha! I'd like to know as well.


Thanks Mr.Six.

Mine is Orazio Luciano.

 

thanks

post #829 of 1594

The tie is 9 cm. I have some preferred dimensions that I ask Cappelli to use when making ties for me, but since I also have some if his ties from third parties, it seems like mine are close to his standard.

post #830 of 1594
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Six View Post

Too hot today. 3-fold untipped linen.


That came out well. Your instincts were solid here.
post #831 of 1594
Quote:
Originally Posted by cezinho View Post

yesterday, 3 fold untipped madder


Nice as well. Well done, gents.
post #832 of 1594
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Six View Post

Too hot today. 3-fold untipped linen.

Amazing coat
post #833 of 1594
Quote:
Originally Posted by cezinho View Post

yesterday, 3 fold untipped madder

amazing coat. original buttons, or replaced?
post #834 of 1594
Quote:
Originally Posted by TweedyProf View Post
 
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Six View Post

Too hot today. 3-fold untipped linen.

 

That came out well. Your instincts were solid here.

 

Thanks! As we discussed, it's not something that I think I'll wear a lot, but it's a nice piece to have for summer and transition into fall.

 

Thanks, @ThinkDerm! One of my favorites.

post #835 of 1594

Blue and brown block stripe from Sig. Cappelli.

 

 

post #836 of 1594
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Six View Post

Blue and brown block stripe from Sig. Cappelli.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Looks great. I have it to and love it.

My humble contribution (please excuse the bad picture quality). Black grenadine fina.
post #837 of 1594
Today
post #838 of 1594

some of the last days:

 

 

 

 

thank you

post #839 of 1594
Quote:
Originally Posted by cezinho View Post
 

some of the last days:

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

thank you

Looking good! Deets on the shirt and jacket in the first picture, please?

post #840 of 1594
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonRaphael View Post
 

Looking good! Deets on the shirt and jacket in the first picture, please?


Thanks Don. Shirt is a simple Boggi Milano.

the jacket is from a spannish tailor, Lopez Aragon in hopsack fabric.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE!