or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! - Page 20

post #286 of 297
cappelli is stocking some very nice regimental grenadines. these grenadines are all newly made in como



post #287 of 297
Quote:
Originally Posted by C&A View Post

cappelli is stocking some very nice regimental grenadines. these grenadines are all newly made in como
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



Very nice - do these come made up already or is there MTO too? This looks like the green table in the entry area of Patrizio's workshop...

Btw, I have an appointment with Patrizio this Thursday smile.gif
post #288 of 297
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-K-L View Post

Very nice - do these come made up already or is there MTO too? This looks like the green table in the entry area of Patrizio's workshop...

Btw, I have an appointment with Patrizio this Thursday smile.gif

Yes that's right. These were made up already but IIRC he should also have some fabric left for MTO. Interested to see what you will be getting at Patrizio. Any other appointments whilst in Napoli?
post #289 of 297
His online shop seems to be down at the moment.
post #290 of 297
Some new cappelli arrivals smile.gif
Cheers!
post #291 of 297
received some pm's about the grenadine regimentals I attached a few posts up. these are the two other patrizio stocks at this moment

post #292 of 297
Lovely.
post #293 of 297
Is the option "unlined" to mean totally unlined or just untipped?
post #294 of 297
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin831 View Post

Is the option "unlined" to mean totally unlined or just untipped?

untipped :)

post #295 of 297
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveyoo1983 View Post

untipped smile.gif

So what kind of lining does he use for his "unlined" ties? The same as his regular lined ties?
post #296 of 297
Quote:
Originally Posted by C&A View Post

Yes that's right. These were made up already but IIRC he should also have some fabric left for MTO. Interested to see what you will be getting at Patrizio. Any other appointments whilst in Napoli?

I ordered one of those grenadine ties - and some others... however I do not really remember what I ordered... will let you guys know once they arrive smile.gif

Except for that I was meeting Raffaele Iorio, Mary from Camiceria Le 3 M and Enzo Prisco - as well as Mario Talarico and Massimo Novelli who has a great sunglasses shop on Via Calabritto....
Took too little pictures, as always...
post #297 of 297

some great stuff in this shop, I really like the knit ties

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE!