Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:47 pm in Classic Menswear
- H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 6:55 am in Classic Menswear
- CONSOLIDATED! marblehouse Final Clearance Thread - Pocket Squares, Ties, Shirts, Pants, Jackets... Last post on 11/17/15 at 5:09pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Neckties: A Discussion Thread Last post on 11/21/15 at 4:39pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! - Page 14
Styleforum Top Picks
Here are a few pictures from my personal collection:
Apologies for responding to an old post, but are some of these not available in the webstore (maybe they were but aren't now)? I'm thinking of the burgundy neat (third from the left) and the two wide regimentals (they look a little different from the regimentals available now).
tack! I will buddy, I will!
Thanks! I can't remember the mill to be honest.
The peach neat print tie arrived unexpectedly today - I love surprises like this. It's very nice and I think it will work great with spring/summer blazers and suits. It's a 3-fold with a lighter wool interlining, as I requested. The peach colour is very lively but at the same time it's rather matte, which I really like.
contacted them last night, but no response yet...
speak of the devil, they just got back to me. $110 shipped for those grenadines and ready to ship after the weekend. beats the ~$45 just for shipping from Patrizio
Edited by inviscid - 4/5/13 at 6:47pm
I can live with paying €25 because ties reach me the day after shipping, but if you are concerned about shipping costs that much, maybe you could ask if he would be willing to ship through postal service?
No problemo With the lighter lining and this kind of silk the tie feels pretty much like a Marinella, but with more evidence of hand stitching, and I'd say the interlining has superior drape.
Edited by RDiaz - 4/6/13 at 5:47am
- E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE!
Styleforum Top Picks
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 11 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 13 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 23 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 30 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 33 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 43 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories