Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:39 am in Classic Menswear
- H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 1:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- CONSOLIDATED! marblehouse Final Clearance Thread - Pocket Squares, Ties, Shirts, Pants, Jackets... Last post on 11/17/15 at 5:09pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Neckties: A Discussion Thread Last post on 11/21/15 at 4:39pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! - Page 12
Styleforum Top Picks
Lovely ties Eustace. I have 5 on the way right now from the webstore. Bought them saturday, and already shipped. That in itself is pretty impressive...
Pics of two of the ones I bought ( pictures are from ebay, where someone is selling the same ones - Cappelli´s photos aren't really anything to write home about):]
Patrizio is really amazing.
When he sends over new fabric photographs sometimes they are absolutely lovely, but I'm not sure if the images are from the mills themselves:
When he sends over new fabric photographs sometimes they are absolutely lovely, but I'm not sure if the images are from the mills themselves: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'm pretty sure that's from a scanner he has at the bottom of his workshop. He has an office space down there with a scanner and computer.
An overhaul of his webstore would surely boost his sales, but maybe he isn't really interested.. Better pictures and at least a mention of the ties' colours would be a good start. Then again, that might mean less choices and higher prices for those of us brave enough to go by the current photographs...
I already posted this pic in the recent purchases, but the ties are so lovely, they deserve as much exposure as possible:) As mentioned earlier, I ordered saturday, and they were here in Denmark tuesday. I wrote Patrizio to thank him and express my satisfaction, and here literally answered within minutes. All 5 are outlet ties, but the brown stripe is unlined, which is nice of course, but not a big deal for me..
Well, I can only compare to other crappy knits I have owned, but the Cappelli seems pretty good - the silk has a crunchy texture, a beautiful weave, and ties a nice FIH knot without effort.
Pretty happy with my other purchases too, though next time I will ask for lighter lining - I had no idea their standard lining was so bulky. It's not of bad quality - quite the opposite, but I prefer something softer, like what E. Marinella uses.
- E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE!
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › PHIGVEL NAVAL OVER COAT 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread (Pictures, reviews,... 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › L.L. Bean Boots Sizing 8" 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 4 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories