Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:11 pm in Classic Menswear
- H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 10:04 am in Classic Menswear
- LAST CHANCE! Tom Ford, Stile Latino, Cesare Attolini, Roda, Dolcepunta, Tie Your Tie, Hanro,... Last post on 12/19/15 at 10:47am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Neckties: A Discussion Thread Last post on Today at 3:28 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
Last edited: Yesterday
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! - Page 11post #151 of 10261/5/13 at 12:53am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #152 of 10261/6/13 at 5:11amQuote:Originally Posted by dieworkwear
Another EG sale. Also, the OP has some Drake's and Rubinacci accessories discounted.
Almost all forum members lolpost #153 of 10261/17/13 at 6:55pmpost #154 of 10261/19/13 at 12:40pmpost #155 of 10261/19/13 at 1:28pmpost #156 of 10261/30/13 at 1:23ampost #157 of 10261/30/13 at 9:55am^ Still $30. I checked last night.
I might start a separate thread for this, but would members in the SF Bay Area be interested in doing a group buy to avoid the shipping charge?
(In an effort to avoid the potential debate on this issue: I don't generally mind paying shipping. I only want to get one or maybe two ties, however,and paying 30% of the purchase price for shipping is a bit much.)post #158 of 10262/21/13 at 7:03ampost #159 of 10262/24/13 at 1:32ampost #160 of 10262/24/13 at 5:36ampost #161 of 10262/24/13 at 6:57ampost #162 of 10262/24/13 at 9:29pmpost #163 of 10262/25/13 at 3:39ampost #164 of 10262/25/13 at 3:46amLovely ties Eustace. I have 5 on the way right now from the webstore. Bought them saturday, and already shipped. That in itself is pretty impressive...
Pics of two of the ones I bought ( pictures are from ebay, where someone is selling the same ones - Cappelli´s photos aren't really anything to write home about):
- E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE!
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
Currently, there are 1566 Active Users (394 Members and 1172 Guests)
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 33 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Unis Gio Skinny--Navy Size 31 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...