or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! - Page 75

post #1111 of 1621

 

post #1112 of 1621

^ so good @cezinho 

post #1113 of 1621
Awesome ties @cezinho!

Could you share construction details (including width, please) on the Navy Garza?

Thank you in advance

Dimitris
post #1114 of 1621

 

Linen. Patrizio has the fabric, not on the website.

post #1115 of 1621
Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B1

ACCADEMIA MILITARE DI MODENA Tie from Patrizio, fabulous.
post #1116 of 1621

Received my orders today, Patrizio is great to deal with, as always!

 

 

L to R: Rare red wool challis, Navy twill silk, Red/Orange Madder

 

All 3 ties are gorgeous, the madder especially so, with the soft hand and the way it knots, everything is spot on! Grab them while it's still available!

post #1117 of 1621

In love with those madder and wool challis. Picked up my first 2 ties yesterday

 

post #1118 of 1621
post #1119 of 1621
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

 

That Blue challis on the far-right keeps calling my name. When i inquired with Pat late last year, he told me he only had enough fabric for 8cm tie which was not my bag as my preferred is 9 to 9.5cm. @Cleav, is that a 9cm or more width?

 

Regards.

post #1120 of 1621
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTRC View Post

That Blue challis on the far-right keeps calling my name. When i inquired with Pat late last year, he told me he only had enough fabric for 8cm tie which was not my bag as my preferred is 9 to 9.5cm. @Cleav
, is that a 9cm or more width?

Regards.

Oh definitely 9cm. My preference is like yours mate. It was calling to me too and I have to say it is even better than I thought. May be he got more in?
post #1121 of 1621
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post


Oh definitely 9cm. My preference is like yours mate. It was calling to me too and I have to say it is even better than I thought. May be he got more in?


Thanks. Will inquire about it later.

 

It is a beautiful tie fabric. Enjoy!

post #1122 of 1621

Three ties

 

The red is more burgundy irl.

 

 

 

post #1123 of 1621

You must own all the best models from Cappelli now TweedyProf :)

Here is mine, which you already know, in an outfit

post #1124 of 1621
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammanati View Post
 

You must own all the best models from Cappelli now TweedyProf :)

Here is mine, which you already know, in an outfit


@ammanati 

 

Well, not all of them :D I might wear the madder above with a navy blazer sooner than later. 

post #1125 of 1621
I am looking for a chocolate brown neat (small medallion or flowers) but have a hard time deciding which one to order. Does anyone have a suggestion?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE!