What do we want to do?
- Epaulet, Epaulet, Epaulet
- Century 21
- A good record shop or two
- Momofuku restaurants Noodle Bar and Milk Bar
- Katz Deli
- Open to Suggestions: looking for good non touristy spots with great food of all types.
- eat a good hotdog and slice of pizza
Things to see or do:
- Brooklyn and walk the Brooklyn Bridge
- Maybe see a show (Jersey Boys or Book of Mormons)
- Central Park
- Time Square (just to walk through for 5 mins or so, do not need to spend much time there)
Based on this, we are not sure where to stay. We want to spend as little as possible on a room however we do want our own private bath. As long as it is near subway station, clean and on Manhattan, we are game (though we may be open to staying in Brooklyn). Budget s around $200 to $250 a night (want to spend more on shopping and eats).