or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Grammys
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Grammys

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 

Slick! Nice one, Bruno Mars!

 

bruno_mars_quiff_2012_grammy_awards_red_carpet_17jgoj5-17jgoj9.jpg?x=400&q=80&n=1&sig=I6rk7ncHMpbmdKYfkHlQfw--

post #2 of 19
Sorry to hijack your thread, but a band I play in, the Christian McBride Big Band, won its first Grammy tonight for the CD "The Good Feeling", and I'm drunk and celebrating! My second time being in a band nominated but my first win, whoo-hoo!
"Fred"
post #3 of 19
Thread Starter 

Holy crap!!!! That's bloody awesome, man! I don't even know you but I'm really happy for you!!!! cheers.gif

post #4 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred G. Unn View Post

Sorry to hijack your thread, but a band I play in, the Christian McBride Big Band, won its first Grammy tonight for the CD "The Good Feeling", and I'm drunk and celebrating! My second time being in a band nominated but my first win, whoo-hoo!
"Fred"

Wow. Nice. Congrats dude.

/Feel free to pass along my info to any groupies you don't want
post #5 of 19
Congrats Fred.

Really enjoyed the singing and dancing by Bruno Mars.
post #6 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred G. Unn View Post

Sorry to hijack your thread, but a band I play in, the Christian McBride Big Band, won its first Grammy tonight for the CD "The Good Feeling", and I'm drunk and celebrating! My second time being in a band nominated but my first win, whoo-hoo!
"Fred"


That's rad. Congratulations, my man. 

post #7 of 19
Congrats Fred! Thats pretty awesome.
post #8 of 19

That band has some monster players! But I just looked you up, and you don't seem too bad yourself.


Edited by ATLjon - 2/13/12 at 10:21am
post #9 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred G. Unn View Post

Sorry to hijack your thread, but a band I play in, the Christian McBride Big Band, won its first Grammy tonight for the CD "The Good Feeling", and I'm drunk and celebrating! My second time being in a band nominated but my first win, whoo-hoo!
"Fred"

Congrats! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #10 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson View Post

Holy crap!!!! That's bloody awesome, man! I don't even know you but I'm really happy for you!!!! cheers.gif

+1000
post #11 of 19
Thanks all! Yeah Christian's band is pretty amazing, it's always a pleasure to work with him. ATLjon - I take the alto solo on SciFi if you have the CD.
Fred
post #12 of 19

Congratulations.

 

Sad to hear that Dobie Gray died.

 

 

lefty

post #13 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred G. Unn View Post

Thanks all! Yeah Christian's band is pretty amazing, it's always a pleasure to work with him. ATLjon - I take the alto solo on SciFi if you have the CD.
Fred


Alto? Wait, what? Is Fred an alias?

post #14 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLjon View Post

Alto? Wait, what? Is Fred an alias?

Fred G. Unn = phrygian, a musical mode. Yeah, it's an alias.
"Fred"
post #15 of 19


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLjon View Post

That band has some monster players! But I just looked you up, and you don't seem too bad yourself.



I agree. I Fred, you guys deserve that award. I just looked you up and had a listen, and holy fuck. I really like. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Grammys