or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 67

post #991 of 2048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonyman View Post

^^^ nice looking bag. How much?

 

Pm'd

post #992 of 2048
Looking for a size 38r or 38s navy blue suit (waist 32) and also a leather notepad portfolio!!! Pm me if you have anything!!! Thanks! Need it in the next week or so!
post #993 of 2048

36s for me <-------- and 7.5E

post #994 of 2048
Anybody has a 54EU Canali suit, cash or trade. That has been the best fitting brand so far.
post #995 of 2048

Borrelli chinos. They measure out to 36/31. Open to cash or trades in my signature.

 

 

post #996 of 2048
Stuff going super Cheap or with UNREAL added once in a lifetime (sort of) deals!!

Money or Trade!

EG Asquith 888. Dark oak Antique. 11.5/12. BNIB. Needs no introduction!

C&J Como Driving loafers 10.5UK. Bracken Calf. BNIB. Rare! You will never see a pair anywhere!

C&J Cottesmore. Jodhpur Boots. 10.5UK. Burnished Chestnut "Antique". Mint & box. One off. Never to be repeated!

RMW Craftsman Chestnut Yearling. 11.Mint (This one looks much "sleeker" than my previous pair for some reason)

Grenson Smith Chukka. Dark Oak Suede. 11. Mint in the box. Super rare. Impossible to find!

Take the EG's and another pair of your choice is free (naturally, NOT the Cottesmores..LOL).
Take the Cottesmores and another pair of your choice is free (naturally NOT NOT the EG's...!).

And If you're really good, I will even throw in a lovely Navy Oxxford suit in 52 EU/42R (Fits a bit 44-ish!!

And if you're really, really good, there may be a Brand New, unworn, really expensive Arcteryx Theta SL, Black, M, jacket going to someone very lucky..?

Step right up and show me your Double Monkeys (Mayfair/Westminster/etc) Balmoral/Brogued Booties (Shannon/Ludlow please) and your Newmarkets (almost everything above for these!)
Edited by ap10046 - 10/3/13 at 11:17pm
post #997 of 2048
Is the Grenson 11US?
post #998 of 2048
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by catside View Post

Anybody has a 54EU Canali suit, cash or trade. That has been the best fitting brand so far.

Catside...I love my Canali suits.I've got two in the rotation now and retired one earlier this that I bought new a few years back when Saks had their insanity sale. Was the only solid navy suit I had for a long time and I finally wore the seat out in the pants. Highly underrated brand IMO.

Sadly my extra one is a 56....need to list that thing shog[1].gif
post #999 of 2048
Hi gyasih,
The Grensons are 11UK
post #1000 of 2048
Quote:
Originally Posted by ap10046 View Post

Stuff going super Cheap or with UNREAL added once in a lifetime (sort of) deals!!

Money or Trade!

EG Asquith 888. Dark oak Antique. 11.5/12. BNIB. Needs no introduction!

C&J Como Driving loafers 10.5UK. Bracken Calf. BNIB. Rare! You will never see a pair anywhere!

C&J Cottesmore. Jodhpur Boots. 10.5UK. Burnished Chestnut "Antique". Mint & box. One off. Never to be repeated!

RMW Craftsman Chestnut Yearling. 11.Mint (This one looks much "sleeker" than my previous pair for some reason)

Grenson Smith Chukka. Dark Oak Suede. 11. Mint in the box. Super rare. Impossible to find!

Take the EG's and another pair of your choice is free (naturally, NOT the Cottesmores..LOL).
Take the Cottesmores and another pair of your choice is free (naturally NOT NOT the EG's...!).

And If you're really good, I will even throw in a lovely Navy Oxxford suit in 52 EU/42R (Fits a bit 44-ish!!

And if you're really, really good, there may be a Brand New, unworn, really expensive Arcteryx Theta SL, Black, M, jacket going to someone very lucky..?

Step right up and show me your Double Monkeys (Mayfair/Westminster/etc) Balmoral/Brogued Booties (Shannon/Ludlow please) and your Newmarkets (almost everything above for these!)

Pictures?
post #1001 of 2048
post #1002 of 2048

Looking for plain white dress shirt (no button down collars). 16/34. Slimmer fit (e.g., BB extra slim fit, although not that slim, will work). Will buy or trade.

post #1003 of 2048

Looking for work approved shoes in black and brown for my mate. Size 10, 10.5 D. Florsheim level or above. Trade or cash! :fonz:

post #1004 of 2048
Quote:
Originally Posted by JL3212 View Post

Looking for plain white dress shirt (no button down collars). 16/34. Slimmer fit (e.g., BB extra slim fit, although not that slim, will work). Will buy or trade.

I've never run across a BB ES in my size, so can't compare. What is an acceptable waist for you, and how do you feel about FC?
post #1005 of 2048

Hello!  I picked up these three Hamilton shirts in the thrifting thread on AAAC, but I've since decided to part with them because despite my best efforts to be more sartorially elegant, I've come to the conclusion that I just can't be bothered with ironing shirts all that often :-)



See original description from the AAAC thread below, but let me just add that these really are great shirts! They're finely constructed from noticeably better/thicker fabric than my others shirts, and they just scream "class" when freshly ironed and paired with a nice pair of links! I do hope someone will jump on them.  

Measurements on all 3 are fairly similar, as I'm guessing they were custom made for one person.  They're slim fitting, so please take note of the following:





Neck: 17.5

Sleeve: 34.5

Chest: ~ 22.25

Waist: ~ 20.25

Shoulder: 19





Hamilton Custom French Cuff Shirts -- 17.5 x ~34.5 -- Lot of 3



An instant wardrobe of custom shirts from one of America's most exclusive makers. Founded in 1883, Hamilton is based in Houston, Texas. When new, these shirts start at $295/ea and go up from there.  These are all previously worn, but in FANTASTIC shape with years of wear left!  


I am going to offer these as a lot and would prefer to sell them that way.



Asking $90 delivered CONUS for the lot of 3.  Payment via PayPal.












 
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread