or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 57

post #841 of 1972
Argh, the lighting in GW got me again. This is the second time I've bought a really cool pair of pants there thinking that they were an awesome shade of rich dark green, and when I got them home and took them out of the bag they were actually black. Polo, lightweight, 33x32, cotton. Would have been really great if I thought I'd have a reason to wear them. I have a pair of black Moleskin Barney's New York that I bought at the same GW over a year ago thinking they were exactly the same shade of green! Anyway, they can go back, but available if anyone wants them.

Also found a Filson Tin Cloth Packer Hat. Too small for me, but my son thinks it fits him (he's wrong). Probably 7-7 1/8. Might be unavailable if I let him wear it, but if somebody wants it let me know and maybe we can work out a trade.

I can get pics if anyone needs them.
post #842 of 1972
I'm on the lookout for a nice, simple conservative casual navy blazer. Needs to be medium to lightweight, Garbadine is a plus. Brooks Brothers would work, something like Canali or Zegna would be better. Needs gold or pearl buttons. Flap pockets=ok. Flap patch=better. Patch= perfect! My sizing varies, but I am usually somewhere inbetween a 38 (Canali) to a 41 (Vtg. Brooks Bros). I have plenty of stuff to trade but would also be down to pay cost and a handsome finders fee. Let me know! I need it by the end of the month!
post #843 of 1972
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrologia View Post


Also found a Filson Tin Cloth Packer Hat. Too small for me, but my son thinks it fits him (he's wrong). Probably 7-7 1/8. Might be unavailable if I let him wear it, but if somebody wants it let me know and maybe we can work out a trade.

Sorry that I can't help, but I love that part. Is your son around 13 and trying things out thinking they work?smile.gif
post #844 of 1972
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansderHund View Post

Sorry that I can't help, but I love that part. Is your son around 13 and trying things out thinking they work?smile.gif

Actually, he's six. He thinks everything that is cool and doesn't hurt to put on fits!
post #845 of 1972
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken P View Post

I'm on the lookout for a nice, simple conservative casual navy blazer. Needs to be medium to lightweight, Garbadine is a plus. Brooks Brothers would work, something like Canali or Zegna would be better. Needs gold or pearl buttons. Flap pockets=ok. Flap patch=better. Patch= perfect! My sizing varies, but I am usually somewhere inbetween a 38 (Canali) to a 41 (Vtg. Brooks Bros). I have plenty of stuff to trade but would also be down to pay cost and a handsome finders fee. Let me know! I need it by the end of the month!

This in 42R, except I already have flap pockets. Really looking for only patch pockets, strongly prefer MOP buttons. I, too, have much trade bait.
post #846 of 1972

I'm looking for a tux for prom on the 10th of June. doesn't need to be anything special brand wise, just classic looking. Peak or shawl laples, I would really like Dual or no vents but at this point i would even do single vent. . Needs to be a 36-38 short(17.5 shoulders, 20 Pit, 23 sleeve, >30 LOB)

 

I have trade goodies or money!!!

 

 

Thanks!


Edited by GM-H - 5/14/13 at 6:37pm
post #847 of 1972

Looking for light brownish suede loafers, size 10.5-11. I have monies to pay!

post #848 of 1972
Thread Starter 
Miscellaneous Items


16x35 BB must iron OCBD Excellent Condition. $20.00 Shipped



LLBean...these I think are nwot...really nice dress chinos Measure 36/29.5 $18.00 shipped







Brioni Tagged 36 Measures 17.5 across by 28 inseam...1 1/2" cuff $28.00



Edited by jkidd41011 - 5/22/13 at 1:57pm
post #849 of 1972
Thread Starter 
Double...
post #850 of 1972

If anyone finds a slimmer fitting suit(about drop 7-9), can you let me know? I wear a 40-42L. Inseam is 32"+ and sleeve is 26"+. Saw a great E. Zegna, but I think it is a 42S. Staple Navy(solid and glen plaid, herringbone, microstripe) and greys accepted(solid or patterned) and greatly appreciated. If it has pinstripes, let me know if the spacing is smaller - the largely-spaced ones aren't appropriate for my work place.

 

If you also find a standard navy sportcoat/blazer. Something like Brooks works. Flap or patch pockets are fine. I wear a 41-42L in Brooks.

 

I WILL PAY INSTANTLY WHEN THE RIGHT SUIT COMES ALONGicon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif


Edited by forbritisheyes - 5/27/13 at 9:18pm
post #851 of 1972

I'm looking for a pair of polo ralph lauren pants 32 inch waist and/or brown wool pants, 32 inseam

post #852 of 1972
I'm looking for some white or blue bucks, I guess, probably light blue, size 8.5. And sunglasses, also sunglasses.

My hobby fund is extremely ailing at the moment, but perhaps, for future readers....and trades. Possibly trades. biggrin.gif
post #853 of 1972
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos20co View Post

I'm looking for a pair of polo ralph lauren pants 32 inch waist and/or brown wool pants, 32 inseam


There are a few of these. Look through the thread and market place. I saw some on AAAC's thrift.

post #854 of 1972
post #855 of 1972

For sale or trade:

 

Incotex Inco chinos (tagged 35 flat front, Not in the best condish-See last photo. good for casual wear) $20+shipping

 

Waist:17

Inseam:30

Out-seam:39

opening:9

 

 

AppleMark

 

AppleMark

 

 

 

Barrie Hand crafted in England by Cheaney(11 D) could do with a polish 20+shipping

 

 

 

 

AppleMark

 

AppleMark

 

 

 

 

AppleMark

 

AppleMark

 

 

 

Four pairs of Incotex pants (alll tagged 40 waist with 30.5 inseams with 1 inch to let out- 3 wool, one set of cords) 

 

Green/brown cords

olive green

black

blue

 

 

AppleMark

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread