Looking for some cream linen pants, 36x32 no pleats, no cuffs, no drawstrings.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Today at 5:31 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 9/22/15 at 11:44pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong KongLast edited: 10/1/15
- Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather ClothLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s Moral and Sartorial...Last edited: 8/10/15
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 56post #826 of 30304/21/13 at 1:38pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #827 of 30304/21/13 at 3:02pmpost #828 of 30304/21/13 at 4:59pm** I DONT CHECK THIS THREAD TOO OFTEN SO PM ME***
grabbed a few things for you guys if anyones interested to trade - Im interested in ties to sell, I dont care really. Just thought you may like this stuff for yourselves to wear.
A few NWOT tags from Number One Lab, made here in NY, pretty neat wrinkled cotton ginghams with "cool" technology. Nice fit on them. Also a chambrayish number from the same maker.
Also, this amazing handmade, silk paisley lined number for anyone who is a 44. Gorgeous B/W check, nice fit, no other info. A few tiny holes and marks, just couldnt leave it.post #829 of 30304/21/13 at 5:13pmStuff for sale. I´ll take offers, PM if you want pics. I ship worldwide.
Carmina snuff suede oxford semi brouges (BNIB) Forest, UK7
Carmina black cap toe, Detroit, UK7.5
C&J Chealsea, chestnut, UK8E
C&J Cheapstow, tan grain, (2 wears), UK7E
C&J Northcote, dark brown, UK7.5E
PT01 navy chino, size euro 44, brand new but hemmed
J.Lindeberg light grey flannel trousers, euro 46post #830 of 30304/22/13 at 2:22pm
Stuff for sale or trade
- Hanover pebblegrain calf PTB, brown (like a terra cotta) size 11.5D
- Oxxford cashmere flannel SC, 3button center-vented, 41R/L
Corneliani for PRL blue/white seersucker suit, 3 roll 2 center-vented. Marked 42R 34W, but measures very slim, more like a 40R and 32W.
PRL made in Italy Measurements:
-- pants --
F. Rise: 11.25
B. Rise: 17.5
Leg opening: 9post #831 of 30304/24/13 at 11:35ampost #832 of 30304/25/13 at 7:09ampost #833 of 30305/2/13 at 7:49amI grabbed some pants yesterday because they seemed cool. Massimo Dutti, made in Portugal, charcoal wool, but cut like jeans. Very warm for next fall. They're about 34x34, so only the tall need apply (I guess maybe you can roll them also.) I can get pictures of them later on (no time today or tomorrow) but if anyone is interested let me know. If not, I guess these can go back.post #834 of 30305/2/13 at 8:08ampost #835 of 30305/5/13 at 10:13ampost #836 of 30305/5/13 at 10:39ampost #837 of 30305/6/13 at 1:49pmpost #838 of 30305/7/13 at 6:56pm
BB Golden Fleece Staple Navy-The lining at the collar is coming apart a bitWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
E. ZegnaWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Armani orphan-the cashier or myself misplaced the pants, whoopsWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Paul Stuart 16.5-35
VV, BBpost #839 of 30305/8/13 at 8:52amThread StarterI've had the following items of B&S for the past few weeks and need to move them...open to offers/trades....
Recent Southwick Price of Wales Sport Coat - $40.00>>>30.00 Shipped
measures more like a 43/44...Tagged 46R???
- Shoulders - 20.5"
- Pit to Pit - 23"
- Sleeves - 25"
- Length - 32"
- Two Button/Single Vent
Recent Hickey Freeman Windowpane Sport Coat - $55.00 >>>45.00Shipped
Tagged 44R...... 52 % Silk / 48% Wool. Very soft and in excellent condition...considered lengthening the arms and keeping it.
- Shoulders - 20"
- Pit to Pit - 23.5"
- Sleeves - 24"
- Length - 32"
- Two Button/Single Vent
The J Brand Jeans Darren fit is a classic straight-leg style. This edition features scraped dark denim with contrast stitching and 3D whiskering. Jeans are New Without Tags (not sure if they were a display or return) They are marked in red to prevent return.
Darren fit in scraped dark stretch denim with tinted spray and hand-set 3D whiskering.
Medium rise; 36" inseam.
Five-pocket style; clean back pockets.
Straight legs; approx. 18" openings.
J Brand Jeans logo patch on back waist.
Button/zip fly; belt loops.
Cotton; 12 oz. stretch denim.
Made in USA.
$65.00 Shipped CONUSpost #840 of 30305/10/13 at 9:58am
Im trying to clear out some stuff before the summer. Most of this is going to eBay if no one wants it here. Im looking for trades or money.
Feel free to message me for more pics/questions!
Gray wool Flat Front Oxxford Pants cuffed (18 weist, 28.5 inseam with 2 extra inches if you ax the cuffs, out-seam 40.5, leg opening 9.75)
Jpress Blue Blazer (tagged 44R) (pit to pit 23.5, shoulders:19.5 sleeves:24 LOB:32)
Green wool PRL X Corneliani (weist 15.5, Inseam 34, out-seam 45, Opening 8.75)
Dark Green/Brown flat front Incotex Cords tagged 40 (Inseam:31 Out-seam:41.5 Weist: 20)
Edited by GM-H - 5/10/13 at 10:10am
- The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 34 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 48 seconds ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 8 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 8 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 12 minutes ago
- › Sipang rulez / tween dr00lz 13 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...