Looking for some cream linen pants, 36x32 no pleats, no cuffs, no drawstrings.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 10/4/16 at 1:48pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 9/22/15 at 11:44pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 56post #826 of 38414/21/13 at 1:38pmpost #827 of 38414/21/13 at 3:02pmpost #828 of 38414/21/13 at 4:59pm** I DONT CHECK THIS THREAD TOO OFTEN SO PM ME***
grabbed a few things for you guys if anyones interested to trade - Im interested in ties to sell, I dont care really. Just thought you may like this stuff for yourselves to wear.
A few NWOT tags from Number One Lab, made here in NY, pretty neat wrinkled cotton ginghams with "cool" technology. Nice fit on them. Also a chambrayish number from the same maker.
Also, this amazing handmade, silk paisley lined number for anyone who is a 44. Gorgeous B/W check, nice fit, no other info. A few tiny holes and marks, just couldnt leave it.post #829 of 38414/21/13 at 5:13pmStuff for sale. I´ll take offers, PM if you want pics. I ship worldwide.
Carmina snuff suede oxford semi brouges (BNIB) Forest, UK7
Carmina black cap toe, Detroit, UK7.5
C&J Chealsea, chestnut, UK8E
C&J Cheapstow, tan grain, (2 wears), UK7E
C&J Northcote, dark brown, UK7.5E
PT01 navy chino, size euro 44, brand new but hemmed
J.Lindeberg light grey flannel trousers, euro 46post #830 of 38414/22/13 at 2:22pm
Stuff for sale or trade
- Hanover pebblegrain calf PTB, brown (like a terra cotta) size 11.5D
- Oxxford cashmere flannel SC, 3button center-vented, 41R/L
Corneliani for PRL blue/white seersucker suit, 3 roll 2 center-vented. Marked 42R 34W, but measures very slim, more like a 40R and 32W.
PRL made in Italy Measurements:
-- pants --
F. Rise: 11.25
B. Rise: 17.5
Leg opening: 9post #831 of 38414/24/13 at 11:35ampost #832 of 38414/25/13 at 7:09ampost #833 of 38415/2/13 at 7:49amI grabbed some pants yesterday because they seemed cool. Massimo Dutti, made in Portugal, charcoal wool, but cut like jeans. Very warm for next fall. They're about 34x34, so only the tall need apply (I guess maybe you can roll them also.) I can get pictures of them later on (no time today or tomorrow) but if anyone is interested let me know. If not, I guess these can go back.post #834 of 38415/2/13 at 8:08ampost #835 of 38415/5/13 at 10:13ampost #836 of 38415/5/13 at 10:39ampost #837 of 38415/6/13 at 1:49pmpost #838 of 38415/7/13 at 6:56pm
BB Golden Fleece Staple Navy-The lining at the collar is coming apart a bitWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
E. ZegnaWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Armani orphan-the cashier or myself misplaced the pants, whoopsWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Paul Stuart 16.5-35
VV, BBpost #839 of 38415/8/13 at 8:52amThread StarterI've had the following items of B&S for the past few weeks and need to move them...open to offers/trades....
Recent Southwick Price of Wales Sport Coat - $40.00>>>30.00 Shipped
measures more like a 43/44...Tagged 46R???
- Shoulders - 20.5"
- Pit to Pit - 23"
- Sleeves - 25"
- Length - 32"
- Two Button/Single Vent
Recent Hickey Freeman Windowpane Sport Coat - $55.00 >>>45.00Shipped
Tagged 44R...... 52 % Silk / 48% Wool. Very soft and in excellent condition...considered lengthening the arms and keeping it.
- Shoulders - 20"
- Pit to Pit - 23.5"
- Sleeves - 24"
- Length - 32"
- Two Button/Single Vent
The J Brand Jeans Darren fit is a classic straight-leg style. This edition features scraped dark denim with contrast stitching and 3D whiskering. Jeans are New Without Tags (not sure if they were a display or return) They are marked in red to prevent return.
Darren fit in scraped dark stretch denim with tinted spray and hand-set 3D whiskering.
Medium rise; 36" inseam.
Five-pocket style; clean back pockets.
Straight legs; approx. 18" openings.
J Brand Jeans logo patch on back waist.
Button/zip fly; belt loops.
Cotton; 12 oz. stretch denim.
Made in USA.
$65.00 Shipped CONUSpost #840 of 38415/10/13 at 9:58am
Im trying to clear out some stuff before the summer. Most of this is going to eBay if no one wants it here. Im looking for trades or money.
Feel free to message me for more pics/questions!
Gray wool Flat Front Oxxford Pants cuffed (18 weist, 28.5 inseam with 2 extra inches if you ax the cuffs, out-seam 40.5, leg opening 9.75)
Jpress Blue Blazer (tagged 44R) (pit to pit 23.5, shoulders:19.5 sleeves:24 LOB:32)
Green wool PRL X Corneliani (weist 15.5, Inseam 34, out-seam 45, Opening 8.75)
Dark Green/Brown flat front Incotex Cords tagged 40 (Inseam:31 Out-seam:41.5 Weist: 20)
Edited by GM-H - 5/10/13 at 10:10am
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
- › The Uniqlo Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Momotaro 4 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 5 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 5 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 6 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 6 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 7 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 11 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...