Looking for some cream linen pants, 36x32 no pleats, no cuffs, no drawstrings.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 3/15/15 at 11:12am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 9:41 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 4/20/15 at 12:03pm in Classic Menswear
- Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists Last post on 4/23/15 at 11:54pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 56post #826 of 25744/21/13 at 1:38pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #827 of 25744/21/13 at 3:02pmpost #828 of 25744/21/13 at 4:59pm** I DONT CHECK THIS THREAD TOO OFTEN SO PM ME***
grabbed a few things for you guys if anyones interested to trade - Im interested in ties to sell, I dont care really. Just thought you may like this stuff for yourselves to wear.
A few NWOT tags from Number One Lab, made here in NY, pretty neat wrinkled cotton ginghams with "cool" technology. Nice fit on them. Also a chambrayish number from the same maker.
Also, this amazing handmade, silk paisley lined number for anyone who is a 44. Gorgeous B/W check, nice fit, no other info. A few tiny holes and marks, just couldnt leave it.post #829 of 25744/21/13 at 5:13pmStuff for sale. I´ll take offers, PM if you want pics. I ship worldwide.
Carmina snuff suede oxford semi brouges (BNIB) Forest, UK7
Carmina black cap toe, Detroit, UK7.5
C&J Chealsea, chestnut, UK8E
C&J Cheapstow, tan grain, (2 wears), UK7E
C&J Northcote, dark brown, UK7.5E
PT01 navy chino, size euro 44, brand new but hemmed
J.Lindeberg light grey flannel trousers, euro 46post #830 of 25744/22/13 at 2:22pm
Stuff for sale or trade
- Hanover pebblegrain calf PTB, brown (like a terra cotta) size 11.5D
- Oxxford cashmere flannel SC, 3button center-vented, 41R/L
Corneliani for PRL blue/white seersucker suit, 3 roll 2 center-vented. Marked 42R 34W, but measures very slim, more like a 40R and 32W.
PRL made in Italy Measurements:
-- pants --
F. Rise: 11.25
B. Rise: 17.5
Leg opening: 9post #831 of 25744/24/13 at 11:35ampost #832 of 25744/25/13 at 7:09ampost #833 of 25745/2/13 at 7:49amI grabbed some pants yesterday because they seemed cool. Massimo Dutti, made in Portugal, charcoal wool, but cut like jeans. Very warm for next fall. They're about 34x34, so only the tall need apply (I guess maybe you can roll them also.) I can get pictures of them later on (no time today or tomorrow) but if anyone is interested let me know. If not, I guess these can go back.post #834 of 25745/2/13 at 8:08ampost #835 of 25745/5/13 at 10:13ampost #836 of 25745/5/13 at 10:39ampost #837 of 25745/6/13 at 1:49pmpost #838 of 25745/7/13 at 6:56pm
BB Golden Fleece Staple Navy-The lining at the collar is coming apart a bitWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
E. ZegnaWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Armani orphan-the cashier or myself misplaced the pants, whoopsWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Paul Stuart 16.5-35
VV, BBpost #839 of 25745/8/13 at 8:52amThread StarterI've had the following items of B&S for the past few weeks and need to move them...open to offers/trades....
Recent Southwick Price of Wales Sport Coat - $40.00>>>30.00 Shipped
measures more like a 43/44...Tagged 46R???
- Shoulders - 20.5"
- Pit to Pit - 23"
- Sleeves - 25"
- Length - 32"
- Two Button/Single Vent
Recent Hickey Freeman Windowpane Sport Coat - $55.00 >>>45.00Shipped
Tagged 44R...... 52 % Silk / 48% Wool. Very soft and in excellent condition...considered lengthening the arms and keeping it.
- Shoulders - 20"
- Pit to Pit - 23.5"
- Sleeves - 24"
- Length - 32"
- Two Button/Single Vent
The J Brand Jeans Darren fit is a classic straight-leg style. This edition features scraped dark denim with contrast stitching and 3D whiskering. Jeans are New Without Tags (not sure if they were a display or return) They are marked in red to prevent return.
Darren fit in scraped dark stretch denim with tinted spray and hand-set 3D whiskering.
Medium rise; 36" inseam.
Five-pocket style; clean back pockets.
Straight legs; approx. 18" openings.
J Brand Jeans logo patch on back waist.
Button/zip fly; belt loops.
Cotton; 12 oz. stretch denim.
Made in USA.
$65.00 Shipped CONUSpost #840 of 25745/10/13 at 9:58am
Im trying to clear out some stuff before the summer. Most of this is going to eBay if no one wants it here. Im looking for trades or money.
Feel free to message me for more pics/questions!
Gray wool Flat Front Oxxford Pants cuffed (18 weist, 28.5 inseam with 2 extra inches if you ax the cuffs, out-seam 40.5, leg opening 9.75)
Jpress Blue Blazer (tagged 44R) (pit to pit 23.5, shoulders:19.5 sleeves:24 LOB:32)
Green wool PRL X Corneliani (weist 15.5, Inseam 34, out-seam 45, Opening 8.75)
Dark Green/Brown flat front Incotex Cords tagged 40 (Inseam:31 Out-seam:41.5 Weist: 20)
Edited by GM-H - 5/10/13 at 10:10am
- The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 15 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 51 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › John Smedley, Kendal in Racing Green. Size S, brand new. 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR... 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...