Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 3/15/15 at 11:12am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:56 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 12:03 pm in Classic Menswear
- Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists Last post on 4/16/15 at 9:30pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:58 pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 6post #76 of 25493/7/12 at 3:19pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #77 of 25493/8/12 at 9:23amanybody have a decent 40R or 40L navy blazer they don't need? need it for a buddy of mine. check the spreadsheet to see what i have available for trade.
doesn't have to be anything fancy, HF mainline or thereabouts should be good.
however, it should be pretty modern and have pretty skinny lapels and whatnot.
PM me.post #78 of 25493/8/12 at 2:17pmGot a couple of guys after this one, so consider it spoken for.
For sale or trade. I'm willing to sell cheap, or if you have a nice shirt(s) 16/16.5 x 34 we could work out a trade. Nice quality ties, etc, also considered. I need to move this out, though.
Ralph Lauren Purple Label suit
Tagged: 43 Long
Made in England (Chester Barrie)
Two button, double-vent
Issue: Has a hole (moth?) on the right front below the pocket. Needs to be rewoven, shouldn't cost too much. No other issues, great shape.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by AlanC - 3/8/12 at 2:38pmpost #79 of 25493/8/12 at 2:20pmpost #80 of 25493/8/12 at 2:31pmpost #81 of 25493/8/12 at 4:36pmpost #82 of 25493/8/12 at 8:01pmAllen Edmonds Lexington, size 10.5 D:
Good to VG condition. I don't think the soles or original heels have been replaced. Soles still say "allen edmonds". Future candidate for the AE refurbishing plan (?). There is some scuffing in the captoe area, but that can be filled in with polish, IMO. Soles have a few hundred miles left. One of the heels is getting close to the "replace me" time
41R(!) or 42R suits, lightweight fabrics, Italian name makers preferred NO dbl breasts. Also craving a italianish suit w/unstructured shoulders (at this pt in my life) any brand.
shell shoes (burgundy or black) 9 or 9.5D
AE park avenues or Strands in black 9 D
zanella flat front trousers (34waist)
16.5 x 33" dress shirts SLIM FIT
Edited by Shiny - 3/8/12 at 8:51pmpost #83 of 25493/8/12 at 8:10pm
Want: Shoes 7-7.5D/E, 14.5 slim shirts, 28-30 waist pants and 36S suits/jackets
JM WESTON 180 Black Suede Loafers UK 7 / US 8 EWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Bruno Magil Black Cap Toe Blucher - 8 M / 8 DWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Ralph Lauren Polo Brown Top Stitch Derby Dress Shoes US 9D
Size: Marked US 9D (SEE PHOTO)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Would benefit greatly from a professional clean and polish
Some water spotting & nicks on left shoe
Shoe Trees NOT Includedpost #84 of 25493/8/12 at 9:36pmpost #85 of 25493/9/12 at 3:43amThread Starterpost #86 of 25493/9/12 at 5:52amSize 52 L, 3B, 100% wool, Canali Proposta SC, for sell/trade.
Tags: 1. Canali Proposta (Made in Italy) 2. Barney's New York
1. When I bought it from the Sally, the pockets weren't sewn in (i.e., they were hanging loosely). I had a tailor correct this.
2. Slight pill on back, which can be shaven off (will scan if asked).
PM for greater details/scans, pertaining to item.
I'm not greedy, nor am I susceptible to wishful thinking.post #87 of 25493/9/12 at 8:17ampost #88 of 25493/9/12 at 8:37amQuote:Originally Posted by Cotton Dockers
A few random items in various sizes, extra pictures and details upon request:
J Press Brown Tweed (44) (Click to show)Thick, heavy tweed in brown with very light striping, patch pockets, horn buttons. requires some lining to be re-sewn in the inside shoulder:
This Press is nice. But if you have to get rid of it, I'll throw it away for you to my local dumpster! Things we do for friends.post #89 of 25493/9/12 at 8:40am
- The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Galleries Contest - Streetwear & Denim score keeper thread. 32 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 54 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › [SAINT LAURENT PARIS] Selvedge Denim Jeans size 29 7 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 8 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 9 minutes ago
- › [SAINT LAURENT PARIS] Raw Denim Jeans size 30 13 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan