Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Today at 9:55 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 9/22/15 at 11:44pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: Today
- In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong KongLast edited: 10/1/15
- Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather ClothLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s Moral and Sartorial...Last edited: 8/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 6post #76 of 30373/7/12 at 3:19pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #77 of 30373/8/12 at 9:23amanybody have a decent 40R or 40L navy blazer they don't need? need it for a buddy of mine. check the spreadsheet to see what i have available for trade.
doesn't have to be anything fancy, HF mainline or thereabouts should be good.
however, it should be pretty modern and have pretty skinny lapels and whatnot.
PM me.post #78 of 30373/8/12 at 2:17pmGot a couple of guys after this one, so consider it spoken for.
For sale or trade. I'm willing to sell cheap, or if you have a nice shirt(s) 16/16.5 x 34 we could work out a trade. Nice quality ties, etc, also considered. I need to move this out, though.
Ralph Lauren Purple Label suit
Tagged: 43 Long
Made in England (Chester Barrie)
Two button, double-vent
Issue: Has a hole (moth?) on the right front below the pocket. Needs to be rewoven, shouldn't cost too much. No other issues, great shape.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by AlanC - 3/8/12 at 2:38pmpost #79 of 30373/8/12 at 2:20pmpost #80 of 30373/8/12 at 2:31pmpost #81 of 30373/8/12 at 4:36pmpost #82 of 30373/8/12 at 8:01pmAllen Edmonds Lexington, size 10.5 D:
Good to VG condition. I don't think the soles or original heels have been replaced. Soles still say "allen edmonds". Future candidate for the AE refurbishing plan (?). There is some scuffing in the captoe area, but that can be filled in with polish, IMO. Soles have a few hundred miles left. One of the heels is getting close to the "replace me" time
41R(!) or 42R suits, lightweight fabrics, Italian name makers preferred NO dbl breasts. Also craving a italianish suit w/unstructured shoulders (at this pt in my life) any brand.
shell shoes (burgundy or black) 9 or 9.5D
AE park avenues or Strands in black 9 D
zanella flat front trousers (34waist)
16.5 x 33" dress shirts SLIM FIT
Edited by Shiny - 3/8/12 at 8:51pmpost #83 of 30373/8/12 at 8:10pm
Want: Shoes 7-7.5D/E, 14.5 slim shirts, 28-30 waist pants and 36S suits/jackets
JM WESTON 180 Black Suede Loafers UK 7 / US 8 EWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Bruno Magil Black Cap Toe Blucher - 8 M / 8 DWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Ralph Lauren Polo Brown Top Stitch Derby Dress Shoes US 9D
Size: Marked US 9D (SEE PHOTO)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Would benefit greatly from a professional clean and polish
Some water spotting & nicks on left shoe
Shoe Trees NOT Includedpost #84 of 30373/8/12 at 9:36pmpost #85 of 30373/9/12 at 3:43amThread Starterpost #86 of 30373/9/12 at 5:52amSize 52 L, 3B, 100% wool, Canali Proposta SC, for sell/trade.
Tags: 1. Canali Proposta (Made in Italy) 2. Barney's New York
1. When I bought it from the Sally, the pockets weren't sewn in (i.e., they were hanging loosely). I had a tailor correct this.
2. Slight pill on back, which can be shaven off (will scan if asked).
PM for greater details/scans, pertaining to item.
I'm not greedy, nor am I susceptible to wishful thinking.post #87 of 30373/9/12 at 8:17ampost #88 of 30373/9/12 at 8:37amQuote:Originally Posted by Cotton Dockers
A few random items in various sizes, extra pictures and details upon request:
J Press Brown Tweed (44) (Click to show)Thick, heavy tweed in brown with very light striping, patch pockets, horn buttons. requires some lining to be re-sewn in the inside shoulder:
This Press is nice. But if you have to get rid of it, I'll throw it away for you to my local dumpster! Things we do for friends.post #89 of 30373/9/12 at 8:40am
- The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › Raffiné Paris Locking Duffel Bag 1 minute ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 13 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 13 minutes ago
- › Reigning Champ Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 24 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 29 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth