Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Today at 1:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 4/20/15 at 12:03pm in Classic Menswear
- Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists Last post on 7/25/15 at 11:53am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s Clobber in It Happened...Last edited: 3/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 6post #76 of 28593/7/12 at 3:19pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #77 of 28593/8/12 at 9:23amanybody have a decent 40R or 40L navy blazer they don't need? need it for a buddy of mine. check the spreadsheet to see what i have available for trade.
doesn't have to be anything fancy, HF mainline or thereabouts should be good.
however, it should be pretty modern and have pretty skinny lapels and whatnot.
PM me.post #78 of 28593/8/12 at 2:17pmGot a couple of guys after this one, so consider it spoken for.
For sale or trade. I'm willing to sell cheap, or if you have a nice shirt(s) 16/16.5 x 34 we could work out a trade. Nice quality ties, etc, also considered. I need to move this out, though.
Ralph Lauren Purple Label suit
Tagged: 43 Long
Made in England (Chester Barrie)
Two button, double-vent
Issue: Has a hole (moth?) on the right front below the pocket. Needs to be rewoven, shouldn't cost too much. No other issues, great shape.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by AlanC - 3/8/12 at 2:38pmpost #79 of 28593/8/12 at 2:20pmpost #80 of 28593/8/12 at 2:31pmpost #81 of 28593/8/12 at 4:36pmpost #82 of 28593/8/12 at 8:01pmAllen Edmonds Lexington, size 10.5 D:
Good to VG condition. I don't think the soles or original heels have been replaced. Soles still say "allen edmonds". Future candidate for the AE refurbishing plan (?). There is some scuffing in the captoe area, but that can be filled in with polish, IMO. Soles have a few hundred miles left. One of the heels is getting close to the "replace me" time
41R(!) or 42R suits, lightweight fabrics, Italian name makers preferred NO dbl breasts. Also craving a italianish suit w/unstructured shoulders (at this pt in my life) any brand.
shell shoes (burgundy or black) 9 or 9.5D
AE park avenues or Strands in black 9 D
zanella flat front trousers (34waist)
16.5 x 33" dress shirts SLIM FIT
Edited by Shiny - 3/8/12 at 8:51pmpost #83 of 28593/8/12 at 8:10pm
Want: Shoes 7-7.5D/E, 14.5 slim shirts, 28-30 waist pants and 36S suits/jackets
JM WESTON 180 Black Suede Loafers UK 7 / US 8 EWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Bruno Magil Black Cap Toe Blucher - 8 M / 8 DWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Ralph Lauren Polo Brown Top Stitch Derby Dress Shoes US 9D
Size: Marked US 9D (SEE PHOTO)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Would benefit greatly from a professional clean and polish
Some water spotting & nicks on left shoe
Shoe Trees NOT Includedpost #84 of 28593/8/12 at 9:36pmpost #85 of 28593/9/12 at 3:43amThread Starterpost #86 of 28593/9/12 at 5:52amSize 52 L, 3B, 100% wool, Canali Proposta SC, for sell/trade.
Tags: 1. Canali Proposta (Made in Italy) 2. Barney's New York
1. When I bought it from the Sally, the pockets weren't sewn in (i.e., they were hanging loosely). I had a tailor correct this.
2. Slight pill on back, which can be shaven off (will scan if asked).
PM for greater details/scans, pertaining to item.
I'm not greedy, nor am I susceptible to wishful thinking.post #87 of 28593/9/12 at 8:17ampost #88 of 28593/9/12 at 8:37amQuote:Originally Posted by Cotton Dockers
A few random items in various sizes, extra pictures and details upon request:
J Press Brown Tweed (44) (Click to show)Thick, heavy tweed in brown with very light striping, patch pockets, horn buttons. requires some lining to be re-sewn in the inside shoulder:
This Press is nice. But if you have to get rid of it, I'll throw it away for you to my local dumpster! Things we do for friends.post #89 of 28593/9/12 at 8:40am
- The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 25 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 43 seconds ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 6 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 17 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...