Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 6/15/16 at 3:56am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 9/22/15 at 11:44pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 6post #76 of 36473/7/12 at 3:19pmpost #77 of 36473/8/12 at 9:23amanybody have a decent 40R or 40L navy blazer they don't need? need it for a buddy of mine. check the spreadsheet to see what i have available for trade.
doesn't have to be anything fancy, HF mainline or thereabouts should be good.
however, it should be pretty modern and have pretty skinny lapels and whatnot.
PM me.post #78 of 36473/8/12 at 2:17pmGot a couple of guys after this one, so consider it spoken for.
For sale or trade. I'm willing to sell cheap, or if you have a nice shirt(s) 16/16.5 x 34 we could work out a trade. Nice quality ties, etc, also considered. I need to move this out, though.
Ralph Lauren Purple Label suit
Tagged: 43 Long
Made in England (Chester Barrie)
Two button, double-vent
Issue: Has a hole (moth?) on the right front below the pocket. Needs to be rewoven, shouldn't cost too much. No other issues, great shape.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by AlanC - 3/8/12 at 2:38pmpost #79 of 36473/8/12 at 2:20pmpost #80 of 36473/8/12 at 2:31pmpost #81 of 36473/8/12 at 4:36pmpost #82 of 36473/8/12 at 8:01pmAllen Edmonds Lexington, size 10.5 D:
Good to VG condition. I don't think the soles or original heels have been replaced. Soles still say "allen edmonds". Future candidate for the AE refurbishing plan (?). There is some scuffing in the captoe area, but that can be filled in with polish, IMO. Soles have a few hundred miles left. One of the heels is getting close to the "replace me" time
41R(!) or 42R suits, lightweight fabrics, Italian name makers preferred NO dbl breasts. Also craving a italianish suit w/unstructured shoulders (at this pt in my life) any brand.
shell shoes (burgundy or black) 9 or 9.5D
AE park avenues or Strands in black 9 D
zanella flat front trousers (34waist)
16.5 x 33" dress shirts SLIM FIT
Edited by Shiny - 3/8/12 at 8:51pmpost #83 of 36473/8/12 at 8:10pm
Want: Shoes 7-7.5D/E, 14.5 slim shirts, 28-30 waist pants and 36S suits/jackets
JM WESTON 180 Black Suede Loafers UK 7 / US 8 EWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Bruno Magil Black Cap Toe Blucher - 8 M / 8 DWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Ralph Lauren Polo Brown Top Stitch Derby Dress Shoes US 9D
Size: Marked US 9D (SEE PHOTO)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Would benefit greatly from a professional clean and polish
Some water spotting & nicks on left shoe
Shoe Trees NOT Includedpost #84 of 36473/8/12 at 9:36pmpost #85 of 36473/9/12 at 3:43amThread Starterpost #86 of 36473/9/12 at 5:52amSize 52 L, 3B, 100% wool, Canali Proposta SC, for sell/trade.
Tags: 1. Canali Proposta (Made in Italy) 2. Barney's New York
1. When I bought it from the Sally, the pockets weren't sewn in (i.e., they were hanging loosely). I had a tailor correct this.
2. Slight pill on back, which can be shaven off (will scan if asked).
PM for greater details/scans, pertaining to item.
I'm not greedy, nor am I susceptible to wishful thinking.post #87 of 36473/9/12 at 8:17ampost #88 of 36473/9/12 at 8:37amQuote:Originally Posted by Cotton Dockers
A few random items in various sizes, extra pictures and details upon request:
J Press Brown Tweed (44) (Click to show)Thick, heavy tweed in brown with very light striping, patch pockets, horn buttons. requires some lining to be re-sewn in the inside shoulder:
This Press is nice. But if you have to get rid of it, I'll throw it away for you to my local dumpster! Things we do for friends.post #89 of 36473/9/12 at 8:40ampost #90 of 36473/9/12 at 11:45am
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Ralph Lauren goat suede safari jacket - L 15 minutes ago
- › Brexit 16 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 22 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 30 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 37 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 39 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 59 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding