or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 42

post #616 of 2322

Brooks Brothers Blazer - Up for trade

 

It is size 39r. It is a very lightweight coat. More summer style. 

 

Let me know what you have in my size. All of my sizes are on my profile.

 

I don't have all of the measurements yet but I am a 40r and it fits me.

 

 

Chest: 21.5"

Waist: 21"

Length: 30.25"

Sleeves: 24.25"

Shoulders: 18"

 

700

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

 


Edited by LBC Demon - 12/8/12 at 3:44am
post #617 of 2322

Looking for 16 32/33 or 33/34 shirts to trade for.

 

 

Both shirts are 17 1/2  44 and in great condition.

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

700

post #618 of 2322

A baker's dozen of dress shirts.

All 16 X 33/34

Mix bag of button & FC

All are available for trade.

700

700

post #619 of 2322

I picked up a Hart Schaffner Marx that ended up being too big in the shoulders, so it's going up for trade. I'm looking for a staple suit in 46, or some decent jeans in 40. Let me know what you have.

 

It's tagged a 50 long

1000

1000

post #620 of 2322
Looking for a size medium fair isle sweater.


Someone hook it upppp!!!!
post #621 of 2322
Quote:
Originally Posted by dustinmyself View Post

Looking for a size medium fair isle sweater.
Someone hook it upppp!!!!

Saw a sleeveless one on Friday, but I don't think I will be able to get back to that store until 2 weekends.

post #622 of 2322
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnwes View Post

Saw a sleeveless one on Friday, but I don't think I will be able to get back to that store until 2 weekends.
Check eBay for fair isle or lands end and stack discounts you should be able to get one for about 20
Sort of thrift fit I am off to cut down our Christmas tree everything is thrifted except Casio and Apc which were from barrel who recently accurately described my style as euro young republican xD I should post some thrift fits for you on my punk days though like yesterday when I went to a bad brains ad sucidal ttendencies members show I didn't look very young republican
post #623 of 2322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Erickson View Post


Check eBay for fair isle or lands end and stack discounts you should be able to get one for about 20
Sort of thrift fit I am off to cut down our Christmas tree everything is thrifted except Casio and Apc which were from barrel who recently accurately described my style as euro young republican xD I should post some thrift fits for you on my punk days though like yesterday when I went to a bad brains ad sucidal ttendencies members show I didn't look very young republican


Do you have any coupons or coupon codes you could share??

post #624 of 2322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Erickson View Post


Check eBay for fair isle or lands end and stack discounts you should be able to get one for about 20
Sort of thrift fit I am off to cut down our Christmas tree everything is thrifted except Casio and Apc which were from barrel who recently accurately described my style as euro young republican xD I should post some thrift fits for you on my punk days though like yesterday when I went to a bad brains ad sucidal ttendencies members show I didn't look very young republican

 

Love the Converse All Star! Been meaning to get some of those bad boy.

post #625 of 2322
Quote:
Originally Posted by tben View Post


Do you have any coupons or coupon codes you could share??

sign up for their email list they almost always have 30 to 40 percent off codes

post #626 of 2322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Erickson View Post

sign up for their email list they almost always have 30 to 40 percent off codes


I am on it, I am not sure why I am not getting the emails. I may have to inquire.

post #627 of 2322

Anyone want to trade for 9.5 shoes of similar quality for Church's Custom Grade 12 (MINT)?

 

700

 

Pic2 (Click to show)

700

 

 

Pic 3 (Click to show)

700

 

 

Pic 4 (Click to show)

700

 

 

Laces removed for light cleaning.

 

Includes Meltonian Leather Insoles.

post #628 of 2322

Looking for a kickass suit in 36R, waist no larger than 30, no pleats, CG or navy. Must be extremely slim fitting. Metabolism of a fighter jet here.

 

Also looking for good quality dress shirts in 14 or 14.5

 

Hit me up if you find anything that fits that bill

post #629 of 2322

Two vintage overcoats available for cheap:

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

100% Cashmere Gray Overcoat by Malcolm Kenneth (about a 40r)

 

700

 

700

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Dark Green Herringbone Tweed Coat for L. Strauss & Co. (24 p2p)

 

700

 

700

 

post #630 of 2322
Chester Barrie SC, 46L, 3 buttons, canavassed, double vent, half lined. Available.



New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread