Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Today at 6:14 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 9/22/15 at 11:44pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 37post #541 of 342911/9/12 at 3:53pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #542 of 342911/9/12 at 5:44pmpost #543 of 342911/9/12 at 5:49pmpost #544 of 342911/9/12 at 7:05pmpost #545 of 342911/9/12 at 8:53pmpost #546 of 342911/9/12 at 9:31pm
Thanks but a 42R DB suit won't work on me. The shoulders and the chest would be too big...Quote:
So you're safepost #547 of 342911/11/12 at 2:18pmpost #548 of 342911/12/12 at 1:22pmBorreli shirt available for trade. I bought it off a fellow forum member, and the neck is just too roomy for my 15.5 neck. See pics below. The neck will fit a 16.5 based on how roomy it was for me. Fabric is extremely soft and has a nice texture to it. Collar rolls very nicely, and as shown it has thick-as-hell MOP buttons throughout.
I'm looking for almost anything but a shirt really. SCs 39s/40s, flat front pants (32/30), shoes (10D/E), V-Neck sweaters in solid colors (M)...just hit me up.
Borreli 16.5 / 33.5 - 34 sleeve.
Edited by IrateCustomer - 11/12/12 at 1:39pmpost #549 of 342911/12/12 at 8:34pmpost #550 of 342911/12/12 at 9:03pm
NWT Ballin Classic Pants Size 36 unhemmed-very cool patternWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Church's Custom Grade, I am not sure what the size says, I think 9.5E but I don't know how to read these things, any help would be appreciatedWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Some rad ties, BB Linen & some random Made in Scotland Wool Tiepost #551 of 342911/13/12 at 4:11pmSalvatore Ferragamo two eyelet captoe bluchers. 10.5. Run narrow. There is a notation 1B so maybe these are B. Before I put it for sale offering for trade with really nice shoes or a suit or ridonkulous SC , or several TandA shirts. These go 2-300 bucks on the bay. Search Ferragamo Andrea.post #552 of 342911/13/12 at 6:28pmpost #553 of 342911/13/12 at 6:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ich_DienThis is remarkably still here?
Caruso for E. Chiarini jacket EU48/50
Yours for postage and the cost of a bottle of wine.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
shit I really want that I can't believe it didn't sell before I just have no idea how/when I would wear it and how much postage/a bottle of wine would set me backpost #554 of 342911/13/12 at 6:55pmpost #555 of 342911/14/12 at 5:10am
- The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 43 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 43 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Damana Shampoo 6 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 8 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?