Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 2/5/16 at 10:32am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 9/22/15 at 11:44pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 37post #541 of 341811/9/12 at 3:53pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #542 of 341811/9/12 at 5:44pmpost #543 of 341811/9/12 at 5:49pmpost #544 of 341811/9/12 at 7:05pmpost #545 of 341811/9/12 at 8:53pmpost #546 of 341811/9/12 at 9:31pm
Thanks but a 42R DB suit won't work on me. The shoulders and the chest would be too big...Quote:
So you're safepost #547 of 341811/11/12 at 2:18pmpost #548 of 341811/12/12 at 1:22pmBorreli shirt available for trade. I bought it off a fellow forum member, and the neck is just too roomy for my 15.5 neck. See pics below. The neck will fit a 16.5 based on how roomy it was for me. Fabric is extremely soft and has a nice texture to it. Collar rolls very nicely, and as shown it has thick-as-hell MOP buttons throughout.
I'm looking for almost anything but a shirt really. SCs 39s/40s, flat front pants (32/30), shoes (10D/E), V-Neck sweaters in solid colors (M)...just hit me up.
Borreli 16.5 / 33.5 - 34 sleeve.
Edited by IrateCustomer - 11/12/12 at 1:39pmpost #549 of 341811/12/12 at 8:34pmpost #550 of 341811/12/12 at 9:03pm
NWT Ballin Classic Pants Size 36 unhemmed-very cool patternWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Church's Custom Grade, I am not sure what the size says, I think 9.5E but I don't know how to read these things, any help would be appreciatedWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Some rad ties, BB Linen & some random Made in Scotland Wool Tiepost #551 of 341811/13/12 at 4:11pmSalvatore Ferragamo two eyelet captoe bluchers. 10.5. Run narrow. There is a notation 1B so maybe these are B. Before I put it for sale offering for trade with really nice shoes or a suit or ridonkulous SC , or several TandA shirts. These go 2-300 bucks on the bay. Search Ferragamo Andrea.post #552 of 341811/13/12 at 6:28pmpost #553 of 341811/13/12 at 6:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ich_DienThis is remarkably still here?
Caruso for E. Chiarini jacket EU48/50
Yours for postage and the cost of a bottle of wine.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
shit I really want that I can't believe it didn't sell before I just have no idea how/when I would wear it and how much postage/a bottle of wine would set me backpost #554 of 341811/13/12 at 6:55pmpost #555 of 341811/14/12 at 5:10am
- The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
- › End of Bills Khakis 3 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 7 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 9 minutes ago
- › KITON 100% Cashmere Patch Pocket Blazer 44R 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Cars Discount / Thrift & DIY Questions and Bragging ... 25 minutes ago
- › ethan's Musing on the Near East 26 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 31 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 32 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 38 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...