Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on Today at 8:18 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 4/20/15 at 12:03pm in Classic Menswear
- Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists Last post on 6/29/15 at 11:57pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:58 am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 37post #541 of 278411/9/12 at 3:53pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #542 of 278411/9/12 at 5:44pmpost #543 of 278411/9/12 at 5:49pmpost #544 of 278411/9/12 at 7:05pmpost #545 of 278411/9/12 at 8:53pmpost #546 of 278411/9/12 at 9:31pm
Thanks but a 42R DB suit won't work on me. The shoulders and the chest would be too big...Quote:
So you're safepost #547 of 278411/11/12 at 2:18pmpost #548 of 278411/12/12 at 1:22pmBorreli shirt available for trade. I bought it off a fellow forum member, and the neck is just too roomy for my 15.5 neck. See pics below. The neck will fit a 16.5 based on how roomy it was for me. Fabric is extremely soft and has a nice texture to it. Collar rolls very nicely, and as shown it has thick-as-hell MOP buttons throughout.
I'm looking for almost anything but a shirt really. SCs 39s/40s, flat front pants (32/30), shoes (10D/E), V-Neck sweaters in solid colors (M)...just hit me up.
Borreli 16.5 / 33.5 - 34 sleeve.
Edited by IrateCustomer - 11/12/12 at 1:39pmpost #549 of 278411/12/12 at 8:34pmpost #550 of 278411/12/12 at 9:03pm
NWT Ballin Classic Pants Size 36 unhemmed-very cool patternWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Church's Custom Grade, I am not sure what the size says, I think 9.5E but I don't know how to read these things, any help would be appreciatedWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Some rad ties, BB Linen & some random Made in Scotland Wool Tiepost #551 of 278411/13/12 at 4:11pmSalvatore Ferragamo two eyelet captoe bluchers. 10.5. Run narrow. There is a notation 1B so maybe these are B. Before I put it for sale offering for trade with really nice shoes or a suit or ridonkulous SC , or several TandA shirts. These go 2-300 bucks on the bay. Search Ferragamo Andrea.post #552 of 278411/13/12 at 6:28pmpost #553 of 278411/13/12 at 6:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ich_DienThis is remarkably still here?
Caruso for E. Chiarini jacket EU48/50
Yours for postage and the cost of a bottle of wine.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
shit I really want that I can't believe it didn't sell before I just have no idea how/when I would wear it and how much postage/a bottle of wine would set me backpost #554 of 278411/13/12 at 6:55pmpost #555 of 278411/14/12 at 5:10am
- The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › Friday Challenge: Creative Business Casual 2 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 39 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 9 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...