Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Yesterday at 7:18 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 9/22/15 at 11:44pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 28
Styleforum Top Pickspost #407 of 34369/30/12 at 6:23pmpost #408 of 34369/30/12 at 7:32pmI'm open to trades on the Samuelsohn sport coat I have on B&S (see sig and earlier post). It's a 40/42 (Really, about a 41) and in tip top shape. Awesome fall/winter weight, and definitely in seasonal colors. How could you go wrong?
What I'm looking for:
- 15/15.5 32-33 plain blue or white dress shirts that are must iron (none of that non-iron bs). prefer spread collar, but will consider bd. good (not necessarily great) companies (to wit: BB, JPress, GitmanBros, etc,)
- mid-gray lightweight wool and flannel flat front pants. 33 or 34 waist, or 32 with some room to let out, and standard rise (10"-11"). Length not an issue, b/c I'll just have to get it tailored anyway.post #409 of 343610/1/12 at 9:05pmI wish this suit was longer; I'd keep it for myself. Any of you 38S thrift thread regulars interested before I list it in B&S?
Hickey Freeman Loro Piana 110S Charcoal with chalk pinstripes
Deets: http://www.twitch42.info/items/HF-LP-grey-pinstripe-38S/index.htmlpost #410 of 343610/2/12 at 9:04ampost #411 of 343610/2/12 at 6:06pm
Faconnable corduroy pant 38Wx30(+2)L, some slight wear to the nap in a couple of places
Open for trade, or to sell at cost +shipping due to wear
Canali browns houndstooth SC, wool+cashmere EU 52R (US 42R)
Some slight sweat marks on lining of cuffs, otherwise immaculate. Open to trades, before I put it in B&S.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by CesarC - 10/4/12 at 1:04pmpost #412 of 343610/3/12 at 12:09pmI have several nice suits to trade for your thrifted shoe finds.
Brooks Bros, Made in Italy, 42 S, Navy Stripe,
Brooks Bros Made in US, 43 S, Charcoal Stripe,
Hugo Boss, Made in US Grayish Brown, 42 R
Brioni for Battaglia 46 L, Blue Birdseye w/ windowpane, DB
Polo RL Made in Italy (Corneliani?) 3 Btn, Tan, 44L
Polo RL Made in Italy (Corneliani?) 3 Btn, Navy, 42L
Oxxford, Charcoal w/ Red Window Pane, 44R
Burstow & Logsdail of London, 40-42 ish Brown Birdseye, DB, Surgeons Cuffs
Please IM for pix, if you are interestedpost #413 of 343610/3/12 at 1:16pm
Here's a PM I sent out to some of you:Quote:
First of all, I apologize for all of the drama I've caused, PM's I haven't answered, and general tomfoolery that I've exhibited.
I'm messaging you all to say this:
I can't sell directly. The amount of items that I'm dealing with is simply overwhelming.
Here is what I can do:
Most new items will be going up on that eBay account (and fairly quickly). I am strategically pricing items very high. Most items will go up as buy it now, or best offer.
If you see an item that you want, please PM me on here with an offer. I can guarantee 25% off, and in most cases quite a bit more.
I'm really looking forward to receiving your PM's, and giving deals when I can!
Summary: Find stuff you want on that eBay account, PM me with an offer for good deals!post #414 of 343610/3/12 at 6:46pm
Here's the deal:
I'm posting basic pictures of all of these items to the bragging thread. Please PM me with offers on items.
I will sell these items for a bit below the deal I'd give to you once it's posted on eBay, the condition being, I can't take anymore pictures, and I can't take measurements.
Otherwise, just wait until these items are listed on eBay, then PM me with an offer!
Condition: 9 (excellent+ - nwot), 8 (excellent), 7 (very good)
Loro Piana, Linen, White, 36 (8)
Thom Browne, TB4 (9)
Zegna, Brown,Pleated, 40 (8)
Robert Graham Blazer, Salmon, 46R (7)
Borrelli Luxury Vintage Blazer, grey, 40S (8)
Etro Blazer 40S (3)
Gianluca Isaia Blazer 56L (8)
Paul Smith Blazer Sport Coat 46R (8)
Gucci Suit (50 drop 7 R) (7)
Allegri Nylon Jacket XL (8)
Dries Van Noten Blazer 52 (7)
Balenciaga l/s 40 (9)
Prada l/s 15 (9)
Dior Tee x 2, L fits S (8)
Etro l/s, grey swirls, xxl (9)
Turnbull & Asser 15.5 (9)
RRL M (8)
Etro, Colorful Floral 16.5 (8)
Etro white, xxl (8)
Etro, white/blue stripe, 16.5 (9)
RLPL, white blue check, L (8)
Paul Smith, pink/purple 16 (9)
Paul Smith, red stripe, 16.5 (9)
Robert Graham, white, xl (4)
RLPL, black white stripe, 16.5 (9)
RLPL, tan, heavy, xxl (9)
Michael Bastian, white, 17.5 (7.5)
RLPL blue stripes, xxl (9)
Loro Piana, pink linen, xxxl (8)
Loro Piana, blue linen, xxl (7.5)
RLPL, dark blue, L (7)
Cifonelli, l/s polo, xl, (7)
Burberry Sweater, xl (7.5)
Marc Jacobs tee, s, (7)
Luciano Barbera vest, L, nwt (10)
Alexander McQueen tee, M, (8)
MMM line 10 tee white, L (8)
MMM line 10 tee grey, L (8)
Ballantyne Polo, S (8)
MMM line 10 vest, L fits M (8)
Edited by darkmatter7 - 10/3/12 at 9:16pmpost #415 of 343610/9/12 at 8:22am
Aight thrift homies and others... This is my shirt pile (for sale). I NEED to move some of this shit, because as you can tell i've probably got 100-200 lying around. Nothing in the pile is really worse than Zegna (maybe a few cool Jhane barnes) but i've got Ricci, Hermes, TA etc in there as well. im almost guaranteed to have your size, and unless its one of the top tier brands ill let these bad boys go for anywhere from 20-25 shipped. If you get 5 i'll do an even 100, if you get more than that we can probably talk about $15 per. Im running short on cash now in law school and could really use the space/money. GET AT ME BROS. Just tell me your size and ill try to get pics up of all the shirts or a list at least.post #416 of 343610/9/12 at 11:43ampost #417 of 343610/9/12 at 11:51ampost #418 of 343610/9/12 at 12:06pmpost #419 of 343610/9/12 at 2:09pmpost #420 of 343610/9/12 at 2:52pm
All available, left to right;
T&A pleated spread collar tuxedo shirt 16-41
Hilditch & Key 16-41
BB Original Polo 16.5-33
Paul Smith London Italian made 15.5-39
TM Lewin 16-36
midnight blue, fully canvassed, on the larger side (44+). Will measure up if there is interest.
- The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 27 seconds ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.