Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Today at 1:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 4/20/15 at 12:03pm in Classic Menswear
- Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists Last post on 7/25/15 at 11:53am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s Clobber in It Happened...Last edited: 3/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 28
Styleforum Top Pickspost #407 of 28579/30/12 at 6:23pmpost #408 of 28579/30/12 at 7:32pmI'm open to trades on the Samuelsohn sport coat I have on B&S (see sig and earlier post). It's a 40/42 (Really, about a 41) and in tip top shape. Awesome fall/winter weight, and definitely in seasonal colors. How could you go wrong?
What I'm looking for:
- 15/15.5 32-33 plain blue or white dress shirts that are must iron (none of that non-iron bs). prefer spread collar, but will consider bd. good (not necessarily great) companies (to wit: BB, JPress, GitmanBros, etc,)
- mid-gray lightweight wool and flannel flat front pants. 33 or 34 waist, or 32 with some room to let out, and standard rise (10"-11"). Length not an issue, b/c I'll just have to get it tailored anyway.post #409 of 285710/1/12 at 9:05pmI wish this suit was longer; I'd keep it for myself. Any of you 38S thrift thread regulars interested before I list it in B&S?
Hickey Freeman Loro Piana 110S Charcoal with chalk pinstripes
Deets: http://www.twitch42.info/items/HF-LP-grey-pinstripe-38S/index.htmlpost #410 of 285710/2/12 at 9:04ampost #411 of 285710/2/12 at 6:06pm
Faconnable corduroy pant 38Wx30(+2)L, some slight wear to the nap in a couple of places
Open for trade, or to sell at cost +shipping due to wear
Canali browns houndstooth SC, wool+cashmere EU 52R (US 42R)
Some slight sweat marks on lining of cuffs, otherwise immaculate. Open to trades, before I put it in B&S.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by CesarC - 10/4/12 at 1:04pmpost #412 of 285710/3/12 at 12:09pmI have several nice suits to trade for your thrifted shoe finds.
Brooks Bros, Made in Italy, 42 S, Navy Stripe,
Brooks Bros Made in US, 43 S, Charcoal Stripe,
Hugo Boss, Made in US Grayish Brown, 42 R
Brioni for Battaglia 46 L, Blue Birdseye w/ windowpane, DB
Polo RL Made in Italy (Corneliani?) 3 Btn, Tan, 44L
Polo RL Made in Italy (Corneliani?) 3 Btn, Navy, 42L
Oxxford, Charcoal w/ Red Window Pane, 44R
Burstow & Logsdail of London, 40-42 ish Brown Birdseye, DB, Surgeons Cuffs
Please IM for pix, if you are interestedpost #413 of 285710/3/12 at 1:16pm
Here's a PM I sent out to some of you:Quote:
First of all, I apologize for all of the drama I've caused, PM's I haven't answered, and general tomfoolery that I've exhibited.
I'm messaging you all to say this:
I can't sell directly. The amount of items that I'm dealing with is simply overwhelming.
Here is what I can do:
Most new items will be going up on that eBay account (and fairly quickly). I am strategically pricing items very high. Most items will go up as buy it now, or best offer.
If you see an item that you want, please PM me on here with an offer. I can guarantee 25% off, and in most cases quite a bit more.
I'm really looking forward to receiving your PM's, and giving deals when I can!
Summary: Find stuff you want on that eBay account, PM me with an offer for good deals!post #414 of 285710/3/12 at 6:46pm
Here's the deal:
I'm posting basic pictures of all of these items to the bragging thread. Please PM me with offers on items.
I will sell these items for a bit below the deal I'd give to you once it's posted on eBay, the condition being, I can't take anymore pictures, and I can't take measurements.
Otherwise, just wait until these items are listed on eBay, then PM me with an offer!
Condition: 9 (excellent+ - nwot), 8 (excellent), 7 (very good)
Loro Piana, Linen, White, 36 (8)
Thom Browne, TB4 (9)
Zegna, Brown,Pleated, 40 (8)
Robert Graham Blazer, Salmon, 46R (7)
Borrelli Luxury Vintage Blazer, grey, 40S (8)
Etro Blazer 40S (3)
Gianluca Isaia Blazer 56L (8)
Paul Smith Blazer Sport Coat 46R (8)
Gucci Suit (50 drop 7 R) (7)
Allegri Nylon Jacket XL (8)
Dries Van Noten Blazer 52 (7)
Balenciaga l/s 40 (9)
Prada l/s 15 (9)
Dior Tee x 2, L fits S (8)
Etro l/s, grey swirls, xxl (9)
Turnbull & Asser 15.5 (9)
RRL M (8)
Etro, Colorful Floral 16.5 (8)
Etro white, xxl (8)
Etro, white/blue stripe, 16.5 (9)
RLPL, white blue check, L (8)
Paul Smith, pink/purple 16 (9)
Paul Smith, red stripe, 16.5 (9)
Robert Graham, white, xl (4)
RLPL, black white stripe, 16.5 (9)
RLPL, tan, heavy, xxl (9)
Michael Bastian, white, 17.5 (7.5)
RLPL blue stripes, xxl (9)
Loro Piana, pink linen, xxxl (8)
Loro Piana, blue linen, xxl (7.5)
RLPL, dark blue, L (7)
Cifonelli, l/s polo, xl, (7)
Burberry Sweater, xl (7.5)
Marc Jacobs tee, s, (7)
Luciano Barbera vest, L, nwt (10)
Alexander McQueen tee, M, (8)
MMM line 10 tee white, L (8)
MMM line 10 tee grey, L (8)
Ballantyne Polo, S (8)
MMM line 10 vest, L fits M (8)
Edited by darkmatter7 - 10/3/12 at 9:16pmpost #415 of 285710/9/12 at 8:22am
Aight thrift homies and others... This is my shirt pile (for sale). I NEED to move some of this shit, because as you can tell i've probably got 100-200 lying around. Nothing in the pile is really worse than Zegna (maybe a few cool Jhane barnes) but i've got Ricci, Hermes, TA etc in there as well. im almost guaranteed to have your size, and unless its one of the top tier brands ill let these bad boys go for anywhere from 20-25 shipped. If you get 5 i'll do an even 100, if you get more than that we can probably talk about $15 per. Im running short on cash now in law school and could really use the space/money. GET AT ME BROS. Just tell me your size and ill try to get pics up of all the shirts or a list at least.post #416 of 285710/9/12 at 11:43ampost #417 of 285710/9/12 at 11:51ampost #418 of 285710/9/12 at 12:06pmpost #419 of 285710/9/12 at 2:09pmpost #420 of 285710/9/12 at 2:52pm
All available, left to right;
T&A pleated spread collar tuxedo shirt 16-41
Hilditch & Key 16-41
BB Original Polo 16.5-33
Paul Smith London Italian made 15.5-39
TM Lewin 16-36
midnight blue, fully canvassed, on the larger side (44+). Will measure up if there is interest.
- The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › FINAL DROP! - Crockett & Jones Cavendish Tassel Loafers - Dark... 25 seconds ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 1 minute ago
- › ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 -... 1 minute ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Dress in Academia 5 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Naked and famous denim 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...